What's the deal with guys?

Options

Replies

• LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Not all men do this - and women do this too. People are capable of being liars and cheats regardless of their sex organs.

very much this.

agreed
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    maybe you should be a lesbian. women would never cheat. especially lesbians.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    They are all knobs. End of discussion!

-10. I'm revoking some of your Schrute Bucks.

What's the value of a Schrute Buck?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Not all men do this - and women do this too. People are capable of being liars and cheats regardless of their sex organs.

The way you say sex organs is a complete turn on.

Wanna do some other-woman stuff with me?

You know I do :blushing:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You just gotta keep on keepin' on...............
  • xipow
    xipow Posts: 58
    Options
    Why do humans do this. Don't steriotype one group as being all the same. Men and women, do this.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Why do humans do this. Don't steriotype one group as being all the same. Men and women, do this.

You're not even HUMAN! Damn animated characters telling us how to behave. SHEESH!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't think I would get this many responses lol. I know women are just as guilty of doing this as men are I totally completely understand that. I guess the fact that I didn't like is he wasn't honest with me. I appreciate all your opinions on this.

And no I am gonna stick with men. Maybe I'll luck up and find a good one. Just don't be too harsh with me I was just venting.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

douchalert.jpg
    LEVEL 5 Detected!

Yes women can be *kitten* too!
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Does the T say "I'm His Mistress" with an arrow?

It does now!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

LEVEL 5 Detected!

Yes women can be *kitten* too!

DECONTAMINATION IN PROCESS!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    um, not all guys are like that. There are good guys out there.

Also, I know way more women with questionable sexual histories than I do men.

I don't hang out with many women IRL for that reason. I don't trust females anymore after so many of them tried to hook up with my boyfriend behind my back. I get it, he's a good looking dude, but they were supposed to be my friends. Dudes don't seem to do that to other dudes. Thats a pretty much female-only phenomenon.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

I don't hang out with many women IRL for that reason. I don't trust females anymore after so many of them tried to hook up with my boyfriend behind my back. I get it, he's a good looking dude, but they were supposed to be my friends. Dudes don't seem to do that to other dudes. Thats a pretty much female-only phenomenon.

Not true. Dudes are just as likely to try to bang their buddies' girls.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    We're men. We do what we want when we want to who we want, anytime, anywhere. Why? We're men.

I hope you're joking.
  • amivox
    Options

That seems like a guy-code violation. I haven't seen any of my dude friends try to hook up with a friends chick, but I have seen it a lot with females I have known. Maybe theres just a lot of loose women in these parts...
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I know women who do this too, and men who don't...
  • amivox
    Options

That seems like a guy-code violation. I haven't seen any of my dude friends try to hook up with a friends chick, but I have seen it a lot with females I have known. Maybe theres just a lot of loose women in these parts...

Oh, just wanted to quote myself because I used the word "loose" correctly in a forum and I want a star.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    um, not all guys are like that. There are good guys out there.

Also, I know way more women with questionable sexual histories than I do men.

here's the thing... it doesn't matter if you're an innie or an outtie, where you live in the world, what color you are, or how much money you make. we're all human. and part of being human is that at some point, you're gonna screw up and be a MAJOR jerk. it's just how it is. flaw in the genetics of the species or something. guys are not more likely to cheat. girls are not more likely to cheat. who cheats are PEOPLE who are in a jerk phase.

now... it's true that some INDIVIDUALS never get out of said jerk phase, it's not globally true for either sex or any other demographic-base. jerkism is a case-by-case basis.