Magic Mike - You're Welcome Ladies

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    hahaha, yea, there are SO many guys in an uproar over this. I mean, come on guys, if you're smart, you'll lose your attitude. Its not like these 3 hot dudes (Joe, Matthew and Channing) are gonna jump out of the screen and take us from you guys... I mean, if they did, well, hahahahahaha, sorry guys.... but, they're not.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Great. A movie starring two over-hyped actors that suck at acting.
    We already know everyone in Hollywood is a *kitten*. This movie just shows that they are arrogant too.

U mad bro?

No more mad than I get any time either of these idiots or their equivalents put out crappy movies. I guess maybe a little more mad in this case because they hype it up like a male stripper is a god. In South Florida, male strippers are used and thrown away like garbage.

So please explain to me the "futuremalestripper" user name then? Or is that just a coincidence?

Channing Tatum was a stripper before he made his big break in "Step Up." That's the basis for this movie. I don't think he qualifies as being "used up and thrown away like garbage."

Also, nobody is thinking that hard about it. We just wanna see hot guys take their clothes off. Deal with it.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    [No more mad than I get any time either of these idiots or their equivalents put out crappy movies. I guess maybe a little more mad in this case because they hype it up like a male stripper is a god. In South Florida, male strippers are used and thrown away like garbage.

Right.. your name is "Future Male Stripper"... did I get that right?
    Don't worry - not a single one of us is going to see this movie for the acting, nor do we care about the plight of real life strippers. No, this is about abs, drool and fantasy. Deal with it, darling.
  • rmparten
    rmparten Posts: 13
    Options
    Being I was "involved" with that at one time, I concur (with the "futuremalestripper" troll). Not only are they "thrown" out like garbage but treated as such. Also, 85% were completely homosexual and 10% were in the "closet". Ladies had about a 5% chance to striking one who wasn't gay (or bi-sexual with a strong male slant). Even then, they weren't going for middle or low class women driving a 3 series BMW, a mini van or a run-of-the-mill SUV/American car, they were going for the powerful women who drove up in high end cars, no matter how UGLY, OLD or FAT they were - typical requirement was that you lived in Manalapan or the Island of Palm Beach.

Still, like us men wouldn't go watch a movie to see Beyonce or Hathaway topless :)

Good marketing though, most women don't get this many opportunities to see such soft core material released to the public.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Also, nobody is thinking that hard about it. We just wanna see hot guys take their clothes off. Deal with it.

^^^ This - I was bored at work....
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this is about. The third guy looks like Sawyer from Lost.

That is Alcide (Joe Manganiello) from True Blood. Hot, hot, hot!!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    We already know everyone in Hollywood is a *kitten*. This movie just shows that they are arrogant too.

U mad bro?

No more mad than I get any time either of these idiots or their equivalents put out crappy movies. I guess maybe a little more mad in this case because they hype it up like a male stripper is a god. In South Florida, male strippers are used and thrown away like garbage.

So please explain to me the "futuremalestripper" user name then? Or is that just a coincidence?

hahaha didn't even notice that. amazing.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Being I was "involved" with that at one time, I concur. Not only are they "thrown" out like garbage but treated as such. Also, 85% were completely homosexual and 10% were in the "closet". Ladies had about a 5% chance to striking one who wasn't gay (or bi-sexual with a strong male slant). Even then, they weren't going for middle or low class women driving a 3 series BMW, a mini van or a run-of-the-mill SUV/American car, they were going for the powerful women who drove up in high end cars, no matter how UGLY, OLD or FAT they were - typical requirement was that you lived in Manalapan or the Island of Palm Beach.

Good luck ladies, keep dreaming ;)

Are you serious right now? Do you really think ANY woman here is thinking that hard about it? All we are thinking about is hot dudes taking their clothes off. That's it. IDGAF about any of that other crap. Hell, one of the hot guys in the movie is gay (Matt Bomer). Doesn't matter. It's eye candy!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Being I was "involved" with that at one time, I concur. Not only are they "thrown" out like garbage but treated as such. Also, 85% were completely homosexual and 10% were in the "closet". Ladies had about a 5% chance to striking one who wasn't gay (or bi-sexual with a strong male slant). Even then, they weren't going for middle or low class women driving a 3 series BMW, a mini van or a run-of-the-mill SUV/American car, they were going for the powerful women who drove up in high end cars, no matter how UGLY, OLD or FAT they were - typical requirement was that you lived in Manalapan or the Island of Palm Beach.

Are you serious right now? Do you really think ANY woman here is thinking that hard about it? All we are thinking about is hot dudes taking their clothes off. That's it. IDGAF about any of that other crap. Hell, one of the hot guys in the movie is gay (Matt Bomer). Doesn't matter. It's eye candy!

Amen sister.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5umr6QieC1qb6t6wo1_500.png

Enough Said.

This!! And the theater in my town has those D-box seats that shake lol ;-)
  • rmparten
    Options
    Wait, one of them is gay...interesting.
    Options

haahhahahaha, maybe they are treated differently here in Houston, but um, they live like kings here. They get cars, 6-packs, calve muscles, houses, food, wardrobes ALL sorts of things bought for them. If anything, they are using the women dumb enough to allow them to live their lavish lifestyle. I dated 2 myself in my past. Nice guys and I totally understood where all the money came from that we went out on.

And, this is only a movie, not real life. so none of us stood a chance anyway - all for fun. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options

U mad bro?

hahaha didn't even notice that. amazing.

Well, obviously you don't know me, but if you did you'd realize the irony in my name. Hence the reason for the name, humor.
    My concern was not with anyones "plight." It was more of an annoyance with these movies that focus on the story of some character. Be it Tatum, Bieber, or Katie Perry.
    Options
    Still, like us men wouldn't go watch a movie to see Beyonce or Hathaway topless :)

um.... yes they would, lol
  • emmlovesyewx3
    Options
    channing tatum<333
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I see too many shirts.

TOTALLY AGREE. HOWEVER I SEE TO MUCH CLOTHING!!! HAHAHA
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

haahhahahaha, maybe they are treated differently here in Houston, but um, they live like kings here. They get cars, 6-packs, calve muscles, houses, food, wardrobes ALL sorts of things bought for them. If anything, they are using the women dumb enough to allow them to live their lavish lifestyle. I dated 2 myself in my past. Nice guys and I totally understood where all the money came from that we went out on.

And, this is only a movie, not real life. so none of us stood a chance anyway - all for fun. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Wait Joe Manganiello isn't going to come banging down my door tonight and whisk me away into orgasmic heaven???? FML.
  • rmparten
    Options

"All for fun" - That was what they all said :D
    Options

Wait Joe Manganiello isn't going to come banging down my door tonight and whisk me away into orgasmic heaven???? FML.

if he does, will you call me and invite me to play?!?
  • rmparten
    Options

um.... yes they would, lol

You would see a line of men around the movie plaza waiting to buy tickets in advance ;)