Magic Mike - You're Welcome Ladies

Options

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Being I was "involved" with that at one time, I concur. Not only are they "thrown" out like garbage but treated as such. Also, 85% were completely homosexual and 10% were in the "closet". Ladies had about a 5% chance to striking one who wasn't gay (or bi-sexual with a strong male slant). Even then, they weren't going for middle or low class women driving a 3 series BMW, a mini van or a run-of-the-mill SUV/American car, they were going for the powerful women who drove up in high end cars, no matter how UGLY, OLD or FAT they were - typical requirement was that you lived in Manalapan or the Island of Palm Beach.

Good luck ladies, keep dreaming ;)

haahhahahaha, maybe they are treated differently here in Houston, but um, they live like kings here. They get cars, 6-packs, calve muscles, houses, food, wardrobes ALL sorts of things bought for them. If anything, they are using the women dumb enough to allow them to live their lavish lifestyle. I dated 2 myself in my past. Nice guys and I totally understood where all the money came from that we went out on.

And, this is only a movie, not real life. so none of us stood a chance anyway - all for fun. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Wait Joe Manganiello isn't going to come banging down my door tonight and whisk me away into orgasmic heaven???? FML.

if he does, will you call me and invite me to play?!?

Of course. The more the merrier, especially if they look like you! :blushing:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Well, obviously you don't know me, but if you did you'd realize the irony in my name. Hence the reason for the name, humor.
    My concern was not with anyones "plight." It was more of an annoyance with these movies that focus on the story of some character. Be it Tatum, Bieber, or Katie Perry.

I have an awesome idea.. you're gonna love it..

Don't go see the movie!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Still, like us men wouldn't go watch a movie to see Beyonce or Hathaway topless :)

um.... yes they would, lol

I wouldn't want to see either of those two topless.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Wait, one of them is gay...interesting.

Yup, Matt Bomer is gay IRL and I think he's been in a serious relationship with a non-celeb for quite some time. Still doesn't stop me from pretending he's straight and wants to do me in my mind though.
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!! Work it boys!!!
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Me and bunch of girls from my nursing class are going to go see this. I asked the BF if he wanted to go and he said "um.... no...." no idea why!

:D
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Being I was "involved" with that at one time, I concur. Not only are they "thrown" out like garbage but treated as such. Also, 85% were completely homosexual and 10% were in the "closet". Ladies had about a 5% chance to striking one who wasn't gay (or bi-sexual with a strong male slant). Even then, they weren't going for middle or low class women driving a 3 series BMW, a mini van or a run-of-the-mill SUV/American car, they were going for the powerful women who drove up in high end cars, no matter how UGLY, OLD or FAT they were - typical requirement was that you lived in Manalapan or the Island of Palm Beach.

Good luck ladies, keep dreaming ;)

haahhahahaha, maybe they are treated differently here in Houston, but um, they live like kings here. They get cars, 6-packs, calve muscles, houses, food, wardrobes ALL sorts of things bought for them. If anything, they are using the women dumb enough to allow them to live their lavish lifestyle. I dated 2 myself in my past. Nice guys and I totally understood where all the money came from that we went out on.

And, this is only a movie, not real life. so none of us stood a chance anyway - all for fun. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Wait Joe Manganiello isn't going to come banging down my door tonight and whisk me away into orgasmic heaven???? FML.

if he does, will you call me and invite me to play?!?

Of course. The more the merrier, especially if they look like you! :blushing:

woot!
  • rmparten
    rmparten Posts: 13
    Options
    Still, like us men wouldn't go watch a movie to see Beyonce or Hathaway topless :)

ick. I wouldn't want to see either of those two topless.

MAN CARD....REVOKED...THROWN INTO HELL!
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    I hope they don't ruin this movie with stupid dialog. I hope it's about mute male strippers who's clothes have been stolen forcing them to do immoral things with their bodies to earn money for new clothes. :happy:
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options

lol. Seriously? Of all the women in Hollywood, those are the two most attractive? Really?
  • rmparten
    Options

Yup, Matt Bomer is gay IRL and I think he's been in a serious relationship with a non-celeb for quite some time. Still doesn't stop me from pretending he's straight and wants to do me in my mind though.

SO women do the same thing men do...pretend we're doing someone else?

LOL
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:

:blushing: :love: :heart: :smokin:
  • Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Joe Manganiello...my god that man makes me swoon :love:
  • rmparten
    Options

lol. Seriously? Of all the women in Hollywood, those are the two most attractive? Really?

I could burn more calories and research a list that would be laborious to compile and read at the same time or you could stop being a total douche bag?
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    SOOO FREAKING HOT!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options

Those eyes of his ***swoon***
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    haha saw the advert at the cinema last night my boyfriend was displeased with their beautiful bodies :P I obviously wasn't!!
  • ebenso1
    ebenso1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this is about. The third guy looks like Sawyer from Lost.

Its for the new movie "Magic Mike". It has Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum in it. YUM!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

SO women do the same thing men do...pretend we're doing someone else?

LOL

in my opinion, don't know who he is and he could be removed, as long as they keep Joe, Matthew and Channing....
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    And new desktop wallpaper, yessssss. Can't wait to see this movie!