Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• SheepDogBuck
    Options
    Way to ROCK your body into shape! I always say that we need to make sure we keep our souls and minds in shape as well. Congrats!:happy:
  • allisonleigh11
    Options
    You are a great motivation and a great role model! Thank-you for posting ♥
  • lissearanel
    lissearanel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. It is so easy to dream and fantasize about what it would be like to be "one of those girls" but takes dedication and tenacity to stick to your exercise and healthy diet. You inspired me to work hard!!

I wish in the near future, I could post my own story on this message board and say that you were my motivation :]
  • john1013
    john1013 Posts: 6
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!Congrats!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this! It really made me think about where I am and were I want to be. I logged on hoping to find some motivation, the kind you can only find from other people who know exactly what it's like to be where I am right now. I found it. Thank you :) you should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • cyndarella13
    cyndarella13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love this!And now you are motivation for so many.Good job, you look great!
  • kteamhill
    kteamhill Posts: 21
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I often think the same thing when I go to the gym and workout. Slow and steady. I have to constantly remember that - especially since I am so naturally impatient.
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are and such a perfect advertisement for "slow and steady"! You were a lovely girl before and now you are just a stunner! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You look amazing...and the smile says it all! Congrats on your journey!
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    Amazing! You really inspire me.. And I want to be one of those girls too!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I, too, have always wondered about being "one of those girls." I don't know that I'll ever get to that point, but I know I can go way down from where I am now. Thank you for sharing - you are one of my inspirations.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OMG! BEAUTIFUL! GREAT WORK!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I've wanted to be one of "those" girls for a long *kitten* time. I kept invisioning everything I would do differently once I was skinny. I finally got tired of dreaming and started working my *kitten* off few weeks ago. I'm in no rush to be skinny, I'm taking it slow and steady :) but I'll get there, and at my high school reunion few years later I'll be unreconizable if I keep up with this progress!

Thank you
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i love how you are so honest on here, thank you for sharing your story!! keep up the hard work!
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing how different you look. Congrats.
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! And it's interesting (like you said)... you are smiling in all your new photos and in none of your previous photos. Totally an inspiration!!!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are an inspiration for many of us. Just wondering - what kind of workouts did you enjoy doing during your transformation - a balance of cardio and weights? Can you run through a bit of your fitness routine - I'm looking for new ideas. Thanks! Congrats again!
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    wow well done chick! Isn't the confidence just amazing? :) Best feeling ever! and for people to say that they envy your body is the best thing to hear! I have one friend who calls me 'skinny *****' bahaha

with hard work comes massive rewards :) enjoy!! xx
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    b***h*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!