Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• AZDee
    AZDee Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh....you're ONE of those girls......hehe good for you!!!
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Love this. Thanks for sharing.
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Great post! You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations to you!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, well done!
  • leea022002
    leea022002 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and great job :smile: I have about 180lbs to loose... that is a very high number but I am trying to focuse on doing like you said taking it slow and eating healthy. I am taking this journey 10lbs. Very inspiring story thank you!
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    At first I almost hit the back button and didn't read this. I thought you were complaining about your weight as you look now because I saw your tiny picture on the side showing you as the poster. Then I kept reading, that was honestly amazing and you have a great attitude and I hope that one day I will be one of those girls. I know I can do it, but this pushes me to be better and to work harder and not give up! Thank you so much, and I'm sorry for my at first judgement. I'm glad I read this!
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I want to look like you - your body is incredible! Amazing job, congrats on your success! :)
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You know.. the girls that you look at and wonder if you'll ever be that in shape.

The girls that you wonder if they stay that way naturally or they really have to work for it.

The girls that you look at and think there is no way you'll ever get down to that size.

The girls that can wear almost anything and still look good in it.

When losing weight, you wonder what it would be like not to have to worry about sucking in anymore, but think its impossible to achieve. You wonder what it would be like to just get something off the rack and not worry about if it fits good, because you know most likely it will. You wonder what it would be like for your thighs not to rub together when you are wearing a dress, bathing suit, or skirt..

^ YES!!!!!!!!! I wonder these things all the time!

Thank you so much for telling us about your journey. It's stories like this that really keep me motivated and going. I don't want to suck it in any longer! I always wonder when will I get a flat tummy? Will I ever? Can I? I hope one day I can share my story too and inspire others through my success just like you have! <3 xoxo
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    I absolutely loved reading your post! You look so incredible. Can I add you as a friend so you can be my motivation to become one of those girls? You rock!!!
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Love!!! Super inspirational post, thank you!
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    Oh my gosh you are so beautiful!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is one the most inspirational and fantastic posts I have ever read. I hope to be one of "those" girls one day.
  • NZGeekGirl
    NZGeekGirl Posts: 87
    Options
    You look stunning! You were really pretty before the weight loss but you can see the confidence the loss has given you and that confidence makes you look even more beautiful. The hard work has paid off and you're an inspiration!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    this actually looks exactly like kristen from mtv's "the hills"

I also thought you look like Kristen.... You look great and thanks for sharing your story. Very inspirational!!
  • celiason81
    celiason81 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your post! Like others have said, you didn't really look that bad to begin with, more "thick" as I call it rather than "fat". That's how I think more and often feel like I will never get down to a leaner look because I have convinced myself I am destined to just always be "thick" and muscular. But seeing your post and pics gives me confidence to keep pushing and hopefully as this weight comes off, maybe I can have a body I would be proud of, and be one of "those girls"
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    You look a bit like Kristin Cavalari! You look great.
  • projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So sweet and I loved the happy ending!

I can't wait to be one of "those girls" too. :3
  • skinnyjuu
    skinnyjuu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Omg you look woowwww... Congrats!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you just posted exactly what i go through all the time OMG!

and you look great. I cant wait to get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!