Replies

• lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    one of the best transformations ive seen on here well done
  • spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look great. I wanna get *THERE*! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)
  • LydiaA82
    LydiaA82 Posts: 36
    Options
    I have one word to say..........

WOW!
    xx
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job, very inspirational!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful and are a real inspiration to others. May you feel as beautiful on the inside as you look on the outside and may you have a wonderful happy life now that you have transformed yourself into a butterfly and into the girl that you wanted to be. Maybe one day I could finally become one of 'those' girls too (well, give or take 25 years on the age front!) xxx:smile:
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! I wish I'd had your attitude when I was younger. I fear at 39 and after 2 kids it's too late for me :cry: My body is OK, but my tummy will NEVER be flat again :ohwell:

Very well done, you look stunning! :flowerforyou:

Find Victoria Barclay on here and she will help you wtih this!! Its never to late. She is helping me and I have seen some amazing results. She is a beach body coach and she is fantastic. She helps you even if you aren't doin beachbody programs.
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Amazing story! Love it.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Stnning Results!! Great achievement.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy and alive!! I love what you were able to accomplish! You give me hope! Thank you for sharing. :drinker:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    wow you've done an amazing job and now you're inspiring others :smile:
  • lula2515
    lula2515 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you look amazing!! I hope to be a girl like you one day! x
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you were beautiful before, but you look AMAZING now!!!

I think you should totally tell that girl that she was your inspiration ;)
  • koolmart
    koolmart Posts: 6
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, brilliant, made me have a tear in my eye.....I too hope to be one of "those" girls in 12 months time!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    great job! i be one those girls one day soon!
  • cherooroo
    cherooroo Posts: 4
    Options
    It's like you are in my head! I am still trying to get the attitude of "slow and steady". Reading your post and seeing your pics proves that it is worth it to soldier on to get where you want to be. How does it feel to be so inspiring? I hope to be there someday! Thank you for sharing and adding to my motivation. You look amazing and it is well deserved!
  • MOMMAHOWE
    MOMMAHOWE Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow!!! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing, your story is so true. I can relate to those same feeling of always wanting to be that girl my whole life. I have always struggled with my weight and have finally realized that it isn't a diet but a lifestyle change....one day at a time and one pound at a time! You look amazing which proves it can be done! Thank you!
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    you look fantastic :D
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Smokin'! That is all!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    great story!! love the happy ending!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!