Replies

• tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic work! :smile:
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    damn that is the most inspirational thing ever! you are HOT great job and thanks for posting your story <3
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tnx sooooooo much for posting! This sooooooo inspiring! AND you look damn good too!!!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for inspiring all on MFP!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful job!!!!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BarbACona
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I know what it's like to want to be "one of those girls." I still have my eyes on the prize and working toward it each day. So happy for you and reaching your goal, you look amazing.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your post was amazing and hit home for me! Love the pictures!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!

What an inspiration...
  • lorlorlor11
    Options
    You look fantastic! An inspiration!
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is the best post I have read on here...It has totally changed my mindset....I thought you looked great before and would kill to be like you were then but wow your body now totally rocks!! I can honestly say that you are now my inspiration and I would definitely tell that girl she was yours :) I am wondering about how you achieved it, by that I mean what type of foods were your staples etc so I am gonna send you a FR and hope to get some ideas from you if you dont mind...I know I have a long way to go but I know now that it can be done and that slow and steady is the right way to go :D
  • sherri321
    Options
    Great story! You are absolutely right that it is not a diet. You have to make changes that you can live with for the rest of your life or it just won't work.
  • jazcndoit
    jazcndoit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love your story!! many things you stated are exactly how I feel right now and for the last 14 years.. Thanks for sharing! you look amazing!
  • jrev86
    jrev86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! It was exactly what I needed!!! My story is somewhat like yours, but I have been stuck at the 128-135 range for the past few months. I've been at a stand still and just need the extra push to get back on track to eat clean so I can hit my goal weight of 115-120. I going to look into doing more classes to challenge myself to get there!
  • wolfsoul121
    wolfsoul121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!

And I think you should tell "that girl" that she was your inspiration. I am certain it will make her day and give her the motivation to push harder.
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    you look good did anyone tell you your kristen cavaleris twin!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the nice comments everyone :)

And several times on here people told me I look like Kristen, I don't see it though lol
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are so motivating!! You look awesome!
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I too want to be one of "those" girls and hopefully this time around I'll become one and continue to be one. Your words really inspired me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!