I think we should

Options
Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
punish people the correct way. An eye for an eye, so to say.

I think if someone murders someone, they get the death penalty. And all rights are waived & they have 1 year to prove their verdict is wrong.
I think if they mess with kids and proven guilty,I think they get life in prison. Not "30" yrs life, I mean they rot in the cell. They get mush for food, and sit in a cell all day long.
I think if you do something to some one against their will...( You know what I mean) your THING gets chopped off/ your who ha gets sewn shut!
I think if you steal, you get 1 finger removed for every $100.00 it amounts to, every $1,000.00 its a leg or other body part.
I think that if you lie your tongue gets chopped off.
I think that any other form of crime you get shipped off to an desert island. With just the clothes on your back. And if you make it home, good for you. You only get that chance once. Because the second time you do something, 10 year prison term in a 6X8 cell. And a small little window to look out of. And Mush for food.

I don't think criminals should be getting out early for crimes. I think we should be harsher. I think that the trials should start 1 year after a person is charged. No more 18+ months this person is running around. I think they should stay in Jail until the the time of the trial. I bet we wouldn't have as much crime if we did it like that, or something to that matter. Or people would get good at not getting caught.

ijs.

Replies

• hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Very disturbing Foxy... Have you been harmed in some way and need to get some support or assistance?
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    Are the people in the white coats coming back to get me?

* On a serious note*
    I think that we are too easy on criminals. That is all.
  • AlexOfCanada
    AlexOfCanada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The problem with this logic, is that a lot of criminals have mental issues, a completely normal person does not murder people for ****s and giggles. There are countries that try to stop crime at the root, by funding programs, keeping people in school and the likes. There are prisons that are more like island villages in some european countries, where they rehabilitate criminals, and the crime rates are the lowest in the world. There are hundreds of reasons someone would commit a crime, most of them would be invalid if they had the right opportunities and education.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    You're an idiot.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    and if you are found innocent of theft... your still missing things
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I agree we are too easy on criminals. I agree with the death penalty, but not this "needle in the arm" ****. Bring back the electric chair. Or better yet, murder them the same fashion, they did on their victim.
  • stephanie1133
    Options
    I was kinda feeling what you were saying until you started chopping people up.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think it was established awhile ago that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you could always move to a more progressive part of the world where the laws are a lot like this. I know some countries in the middle east match these ideals.

but I do agree that the American justice system needs a major overhaul. I like what the Sheriff in AZ has done with the tent city jail with none of the comforts of home.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I recently saw a program about how DNA is absolving a lot of inmates in the USA. People who have served large portions of their life, and were found innocent because the "system" failed them. A sad situation.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I think if my friend stabs my child in the face and kills it, I should do the same to their child. That's even, right? Right?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think if my friend stabs my child in the face and kills it, I should do the same to their child. That's even, right? Right?

This has been in our news lately...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/20/12313459-no-charges-for-texas-father-who-killed-daughters-alleged-molester
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    We could just go pink! I read about this a long time ago ago and loved the idea :love:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-2077390.html
  • TeenageSwag
    Options
    Wow...lol
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    some countries do this already

move there.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    What would you do if someone killed your mother? Or your sister? If some man like Sandusky came along and did something to your little brother? Would you want him to just, hang around in a cell for 30 years? What about the guy who is driving home drunk, and runs a stop light & kills a family of 4. Meh, sit in prison and waste our money for 25 years. I mean we have trillions and trillions of dollars to do that, right?
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I think it was established awhile ago that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Very wise, my friend.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Punishment and revenge are not the same thing.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    I did not say revenge. I'm asking if you would rather someone who murdered a 6 year old girl, if you would want them to sit on death row for 25 years before they got their turn.