I JUST HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE...I AM DOING IT

Options
13»

Replies

• korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I am so happy for you that you have the strength to be a healthier person!
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options

PS. I don't mean to offend anyone but I honestly believe that God gave me the strength because some of those days when I started out I know he kept me going.

You didn't offend me! I believe that God gives me strength every day! I pray for strength and ask him to help me be patient because this weightloss thing is not easy. You should be very proud of yourself though, because even though God gives you strength you are the one who followed through! :happy:
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    when I started out I told myself "your crazy..you can't do this." "you might as well just give up"
    Don't listen to that voice because it lies. Your story is amazing and inspirational. You're doing awesome and making great progress.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you! Keep those positive thoughts in your head and banish the negative ones. Every time you think something negative immediately replace it with a positive one :) You can do it, I believe in you!!!!
  • MrExcessive
    Options
    Great Job!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are going to inspire some on here and in your life to do the same thing. You are changing your life and your family's life for the better.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    That is fantastic! What an inspiration :happy: Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Norinella
    Norinella Posts: 31
    Options
    So proud of you for this exciting accomplishment. And you are teaching your kids that you can do anything if you put your mind to it! They will thank you one day for being an amazing role model.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Any beginning - no matter how small, is a great moment for you.
    KEEP PUNCHING!
    All Is Possible...:flowerforyou:
  • jap1148
    jap1148 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Celebrate your gain in fitness! This is so heartwarming to read...makes me feel like we ALL need to hear others' successes so we can keep on our own journey. Thank you for sharing your successes!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what so many people need to read. Thanks for posting it. The body is an incredible machine, and will rise to the occasion if you give it a chance!
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star!!! You just keep doing it for YOU!! It's a long journey for some of us, but the level of commitment from us Is unbelievable except through the constant presence of God!!! Keep on the path...the rest will be both a challenge, and a winning journey!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Praise Jesus whenever you want, you know where YOUR help comes from. I am so happy for you. Love this story, and all you have to do is keep at it, go you !