One year, 140 lbs *pics*

Options
June 21, 2011, I went to the doctor, got on the scale and saw the biggest number I'd ever seen. 390. This was me then.

DSC_4967.jpg
DSC_4987.jpg

June 21, 2012, one year later, I got on the scale and saw the smallest number I'd ever seen as an adult. 249.5. This is me now.

DSCF1180.jpg
DSCF1182.jpg

I consider September 1st the true start to my weight loss journey, but June 21st will always be a day to remember.

Replies

• AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing, nice work!
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Such a differnce!! Beautiful!!
  • sandradenny
    Options
    You look amazing, I am so proud to see someone have such great progress. You will be an awesome role model for others. Congratulations and keep up the hard work!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! You must be proud.
  • BA2SA
    BA2SA Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are an inspiration to me!! And you look fabulous!!
  • anythingworthdoing
    Options
    Fantastic way to commerate that 'anniversary'.. you should be sooo proud!
    You look awesome lady!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Proof positive of what hard work and time can bring.
  • KarCall
    KarCall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sensational!! Congratulations on your loss. You are an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • motown_groove
    motown_groove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady!! :flowerforyou: I looked at your first pic and thought you were in your late 40's early 50's then looked at your recent pics and ...well ... just WOW!! Checked with your profile and you've completely unwound the years and then some :happy:
  • 20diane
    20diane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and so much younger, you put me to shame, I need to loose a stone and can't get motivated to move it.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! And you are an inspiration to everyone here. You rock!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job!!
  • RhianAlyssa
    Options
    You look great, well done! You've not only lost weight, but you look like you've dropped years off your age too!
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a great transformation! I have to say you are rocking some great legs these days!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :) You should be *so* proud! Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • wearywithchildren
    Options
    Pretty girl! Even when you were heavier, your smile was adorable! Now you're healthy and beautiful! Congratulations!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    How fabulous do you look!!!!!! Wow! And the dress is sooo cute!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    What an amazing year you have had. Congrats on your awesome success....and keep up the great work...you look wonderful.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    You are so cute!! In both pictures but truly, If I had known you last year and then ran into you at a store now I might not recognize you! What an incredible accomplishment!! You should be so proud! I wish I did know you!!

D
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

That has taken a lot of dedication and hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!