One year, 140 lbs *pics*

Options

Replies

• Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    OMG, that literally brought tears to my eyes. What an incredible job you've done! You're built so much like me too... you seriously just became a major inspiration to me. *hugs*
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! well done :)
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOW!!!

You are AMAZING!!!! Congrats!
  • LouTru
    LouTru Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing Job! You lost so much in one year. Do you mind sharing how you did that?
  • Casey2844
    Casey2844 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I am just getting started on MFP and have about 160 lbs to lose myself. Your story inspires me so, very much!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Rock that dress girl!! You look awesome!
  • Racaronga
    Racaronga Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow you have lost loads of weight! You look amazing! And it's nice to see you looking happy at whatever size you are. Congrats.....
  • samyuthab
    samyuthab Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all! You look really great, well done!
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Amazing Job! You lost so much in one year. Do you mind sharing how you did that?

I changed how I eat Sept 1st. I started out at 1600 calories a day, exercising just a few times a week. Almost everything I eat is low fat and/or low calorie, and I weigh or measure everything. I didn't eliminate any food groups just made healthier choices. I upped my exercise to 4-5 times a week and decreased my calories to 1500 the first of the year and maintain my nutrition plan. Recently I switched to the guided calories on MFP and am eating 1550 a day. I started working recently so my exercise regimen has been out of whack but I plan to get back on track with that. If you're interested, you can check out my blog at www.tamaraweighsin.blogspot.com. I have a grocery list page and I've posted a few recipes too.
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What is big difference especially in your face. Keep up the good work! You look amazing!
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow you are definately looking awesome!!! great job
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You look great.
  • KendraLoveless
    Options
    What an amazing journey!!! Great job! You look fantastic! How do you like TRX?
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Looking great lady!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration..... Excellent work, congratulations!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What a lovely countenance you have! And your success in weight loss is just great. Keep up the good work. Did I say you have a lovely smile?
  • howe60
    howe60 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing. All in a year. Can't believe it, well done xx
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    What an incredible transformation. You look so awesome. Congratulations on your loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!