tall girls in high heels

Options
kimtpa1417
kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
Do you think tall girls in high heels is attractive?

Replies

• dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    As a tall girl who likes to wear heels... yes! Is this a trick question?
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think that constantly worrying about what other people find attractive is unattractive.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love heels on women...Whether you're tall, short...Irrelevant compared to confidence.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    No, especially the thin ones, they look like asparagus.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I like girls that are shorter than me (5'9"). If you become Andre the Giant with heals, no thanks.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    yep. even if they become taller than me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i love climbing
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Tall girls = Hottness

Tall girls in heels = A complete goddess with legs that go to heaven.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I wear heels, I am nearly 6'3". I have never been compared to asparagus. I get a lot of compliments from both men and women. I used to be really nervous about my height. I was the tallest girl in school and was constantly asked, "Do you play basketball?" (I played hockey, and NOT on a girls team.)

Rock the heels. Screw what other people think. You need to do YOU and follow your heart, and if anyone else is critical, they need to look in a mirror.

Just my two cents.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yes yes an YES! Thread closed.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    As a tall girl who likes to wear heels... yes! Is this a trick question?

Not a trick question I am 5'9 I use to love to wear heels but when I started dating my current BF I am taller than him standing bare foot so I rarely wear heels anymore. It was just a question and I am not the type that cares what other people think of me. We wher e driving through a very popular night life area the other night and I noticed alot of tall women wearing 4" if not higher heels. Some where very attractive and some just looked very tall
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    Love tall girls, even if they're taller than me (fairly rare, given I'm 6'3"), but I don't find high heals particularly attractive on any girl.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'10" and i loveeeee wearing heels! watch out.
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My husband does. The taller the better he says. I'm 5'8", he says it makes him feel like a rockstar. Oh and he's 5'6 (5'7" on a tall day)
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I think that constantly worrying about what other people find attractive is unattractive.
    Why? Have you got short girl syndrome?
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I say yes as long as she feels confident in wearing them. While I am only five feet tall, I love shoes and think they can make anyone feel better!! One of my best friends is 6 ft 4 in so when she wears her heels, usually she is about 6 8 1/2.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love heels on women...Whether you're tall, short...Irrelevant compared to confidence.

Yes!
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Why? Have you got short girl syndrome?
    shes got "short girl syndrome" because shes thinks its unattractive to lack confidence?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" with long legs and I wear heels a lot and love them.

If people have a hangup about something so silly, that's their problem. Plenty of guys have found that to be very attractive in my lifetime..that's enough for me
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

Ditto.