I ran my first mile today

Options
13»

Replies

• PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Awesome man! Congrats I am in the middle of C25K! I know the feeling of the first nonstop mile
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hope to do that one day!!!
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    i jogged for my first time ever today doing the c25k and cant wait to do it again! felt so free and invigorated! desperate to go out again!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i jogged for my first time ever today doing the c25k and cant wait to do it again! felt so free and invigorated! desperate to go out again!

It is great and it gets better!
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    Your first mile was a very very fast pace , I finished my first 5K at 5.2mph ..I wanted to make sure I didn't injure my legs and especially knees. And since then I've worked the speed up over 6mph for 5K

I'm sure when I get up to 5K level my speed will probably 5.2mph as well...thats a long distance. It's a goal but i don't know if I can tackle it just yet...in a few though :D
  • classic_1
    Options
    Congratulations!! keep It Going!!

Thanks...I love the profile picture
  • classic_1
    Options
    Awesome man! Congrats I am in the middle of C25K! I know the feeling of the first nonstop mile

Awesome...keep going...another guy suggested that since I already ran a mile non stop that I dont need C25K...but I think I'll use it just to get up 5K lol
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Your first mile was a very very fast pace , I finished my first 5K at 5.2mph ..I wanted to make sure I didn't injure my legs and especially knees. And since then I've worked the speed up over 6mph for 5K

I'm sure when I get up to 5K level my speed will probably 5.2mph as well...thats a long distance. It's a goal but i don't know if I can tackle it just yet...in a few though :D

I always recommend C25K it really takes you gradually and builds your body and heart as a pace where you won't risk as much injury, it's an amazing program if you were want to try it ...and then you'll be celebrating 5K in no time :)