~marry~ a celebrity

Options

Replies

• court211006
    Options
    i can only have one? what if i moved to a country where poligmy was legal?! I think i'd have to go with Bon Jovi, that man is an absolute babe and looks ah-ma-zing considering his age!

(and if i got to be grredy and have the two, chris hemingsworth would definitely be him, all those muscles and that long hair oooo yes please!)
  • mangoduck
    mangoduck Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Choi Seung-hyun. That voice.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Timothy Olyphant. Something about his quirky smile... I love his mouth!
  • catgurly
    catgurly Posts: 3
    Options
    John Cusack! Or Bradley Cooper...
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    There are several that look great on the screen, but my disconnect is the reality of most celeb failed relationships.
    These people are ugly up close.
    I'll pass!

Looks like someone needs an eye exam, because most of these people look really good regardless of distance.

I'd have to go with Kristin Bell. Beautiful, intelligent & funny. Check her out when she's on the late late show with Craig Ferguson. Those two are hilarious together.

Also in the running: Danielle Ruah (NCIS: LA), Jessica Biel, Stana Katic (Castle), Kate Beckinsdale, Missy Peregrym (Rookie Blue), Meghan Markle (Suits), Liz Vassey (Necessary Roughness & CSI) & the women of Eureka, Salli Richardson-Whitfield & Erica Cerra.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Timothy Olyphant. Something about his quirky smile... I love his mouth!

Pretty sure my wife would cast me aside for Timothy Olyphant.
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I guess he is kinda a celeb?

Chris Powell from Obese: A Year to Save My Life.

Because he is hot, would support healthy lifestyle, is quite sweet.... and is hot. Oh so very very hot
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Chris Hemsworth! *drools*
    I pick him because he's drop dead sexy, have you seen those v-cuts? &I bet he's probably a pretty decent person.
  • anewmeforever
    Options
    Mark Vincent aka Vin Diesel, :love: ever since Fast and the Furious and "Chronicles of Rid****" And then I backwards trotted into his earlier works, because I love him so much. What's not to love about him?! Sexxxxy!

And my female celebrity is Angelina Jolie. The reason being? TOMB RAIDER!! She's so bada$$! And I love all the work she does in real life to help people, and how she adopts kids. She's a real philanthropist.
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    i'm engaged so i feel guilty stating this

but...

ryan gosling. and hello, the notebook. lol

Phew! Glad you didn't say the believer
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    Clearly because what his songs can do to me would be ~Anthony Hamilton...Great Sound and Words.

For some damn reason Dwyane Wade from the Heat....

And if we are not talking about Celebrities...God helped me with that one...My husband is HOT, and has all the right words and moves!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Nick Carter. Because he is hot and a Backstreet Boy.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I want to wake up from a coma and find that I am married to Channing Tatum <3
    Hopefully you wouldn't be a snot to him like in The Vow. I don't care if I remembered him or not...he is freaking hot
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Choi Seung-hyun. That voice.

Ohh Koreans, Kwon Sang woo, Hyun Bin, Park Yoo Chun, Kim Nam Gil
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    <3<3
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Sophia Vergara --funny, gorgeous, amazing breasts, classy, multilingual
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ian Somerholder!
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    The Rock!! No explanation needed! :heart:
  • LauraElizabeth1982
    LauraElizabeth1982 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    there would be a few celebrities id marry if they asked me ;0) Because they are Sexy for one yes lol, they are Nice, for 2 and i just love them for 3 lol, and they would be 1. Nathan Fillion Actor in Firefly and the tv show Castle. 2. Bob Harper from the biggest loser, 3. Tom Welling- smallville 4. Ty Pennington from extreme makeover home