90 days of turbo fire progress :) Still ways to go haha.

Options
13»

Replies

• beeceezee
    beeceezee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    First off... WOW!
    You look amazing.
    Great job.

I am starting TF tomorrow.
    On average how many calories do you burn doing it.
    Do you use a heart rate monitor?

Keep up the great work.
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    Now I'm going to have to try it! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    First off... WOW!
    You look amazing.
    Great job.

I am starting TF tomorrow.
    On average how many calories do you burn doing it.
    Do you use a heart rate monitor?

Keep up the great work.

thank you :) yes I have a polar hrm every one burn is diff But Im between 400 and 530 :D
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You can really see the dramatic weight loss! You are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing.
  • JMeka
    JMeka Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I just got turbo fire but won't start it until 3 weeks time. Doing the Turbo jam cardio party, booty sculpt and etc schedule first.
  • Feisty_T
    Feisty_T Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up!
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I just got turbo fire but won't start it until 3 weeks time. Doing the Turbo jam cardio party, booty sculpt and etc schedule first.

thanks :) I haven't tried turbo jam yet but was thinking about it :)
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    thx ladies :)
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good hun! I'm a TurboFire fanatic too! I'm starting my second round tomorrow.
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WoW! You're looking GREAT!! I just ordered Turbo Fire today oddly enough and I saw your post!! Is it something even the most out of shape person can do to start? Right now I've been doing zumba, kettlebell, and some sit ups/push ups. Do you think I should get into a bit of shape before I start the Turbo Fire program or just nose dive in it ? Thanks <3
  • Lola5354
    Lola5354 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome!! :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress
  • zammex
    zammex Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    maybe a stupid question but what is turbo fire?

It totally works thoygh! you look great
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you! You look like you've been melting those pounds off!!!
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    Lookin' good hun! I'm a TurboFire fanatic too! I'm starting my second round tomorrow.

wow that's great I just started week 13 omg fire 60!!! lmao
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options
    WoW! You're looking GREAT!! I just ordered Turbo Fire today oddly enough and I saw your post!! Is it something even the most out of shape person can do to start? Right now I've been doing zumba, kettlebell, and some sit ups/push ups. Do you think I should get into a bit of shape before I start the Turbo Fire program or just nose dive in it ? Thanks <3

I started at 238 pounds but I ddi do insanity last year with no results really. But it still kicks my butt now even on month 4 lol. You can do it just gotta practice with it first it took me about 2 weeks to learn the moves :) I think you should go for it now!!!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options

I started at 238 pounds but I ddi do insanity last year with no results really. But it still kicks my butt now even on month 4 lol. You can do it just gotta practice with it first it took me about 2 weeks to learn the moves :) I think you should go for it now!!!

So funny you wrote that... Insanity did nothing for me as well... Glad I wasn't the only one.
  • marylovehellokitty
    Options

So funny you wrote that... Insanity did nothing for me as well... Glad I wasn't the only one.

lol :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!