Found This Motivational Pic, Anyone Know Who She Is?

Options

Replies

• spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the screwball.:huh:
    I like BBW's to muscled women.:love:

Like a smorgasbord for the eyes.
  • JustinM86
    JustinM86 Posts: 37
    Options
    It's ok. There are plenty of men out there that are intimidated by women like this. I don't find it to be unattractive at all. Also, saying that only men should have visible abdominals is absurd. Again, I think this speaks more about a man's own insecurity than anything else.

Believe it or not, but there are actually women out there that train hard and heavy. They bust their *kitten*. They should not be put down or scoffed at because it shows in their physique.

This! Thank you!

Why do people find it impossible to state their particular prefeferenc in a positive way? Stating that this woman looks like a man with breast is rude and demonstrates that persons lack of vocabulary and couth.

I see and hear it all the time from other men. They're "grossed out by it", or "That's too much muscle for me". Who cares? I think a decent amount of muscle looks phenomenal on a woman. It shows that she works hard and is truly dedicated to what she's doing. That takes discipline and drive, which is also attractive.

People that so freely put others down because it's "too much" are usually just unhappy with themselves. They would prefer everyone else around them to be brought down to their own level. Not gonna happen fellas! She's probably stronger than you, and she's most likely weighs a heck of a lot less! Don't hate. :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You are right, I love a man's approval on how I look. I grew up in the 70's and from beauty padgents to cheering on the sidelines of a football game, us girls loved the attention. But that was then, we grew up in a different time. Our brains are wired different than girls now. I loved the attention then and I love it now!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You are right, I love a man's approval on how I look. I grew up in the 70's and from beauty padgents to cheering on the sidelines of a football game, us girls loved the attention. But that was then, we grew up in a different time. I brains are wired different than girls now. I loved the attention then and I love it now!

I was raised like that too. Hmph.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    You are right, I love a man's approval on how I look. I grew up in the 70's and from beauty padgents to cheering on the sidelines of a football game, us girls loved the attention. But that was then, we grew up in a different time. Our brains are wired different than girls now. I loved the attention then and I love it now!

Don't fret, Coco, little has changed. Women today, just like men, still love the attention from the opposite sex. It's probably why most people are here. Just read the profiles.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    You are right, I love a man's approval on how I look. I grew up in the 70's and from beauty padgents to cheering on the sidelines of a football game, us girls loved the attention. But that was then, we grew up in a different time. I brains are wired different than girls now. I loved the attention then and I love it now!

I was raised like that too. Hmph.
    So does every lady. Some people cat hissing are like people without money who hate people with money.
    Pure, seething jealousy.
    It's delicious to watch...:laugh:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options

Don't fret, Coco, little has changed. Women today, just like men, still love the attention from the opposite sex. It's probably why most people are here. Just read the profiles.

Except the queers, of course....

My point wasn't that I don't want attention or sex appeal... Of course, I am human. But my point was that I don't see why we have to allow any and every woman be shot down because some dude out there doesn't find her attractive. There's more to us women than our value to men. I'm fine with posivibes and support- but when we allow men's personal preferences to justify bashing women, to me it's no different than if some dude says "no fat chicks. No offense. It's my personal preference."

Same ****.
    Different day.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Sample388AA0312.jpg

here isi another photo of her.

Im sure its not photoshopped....... *cough*
  • Prahasaurus
    Options
    But my point was that I don't see why we have to allow any and every woman be shot down because some dude out there doesn't find her attractive.

Someone earlier in the thread asked for more men to comment on how this model looks. So, I commented. Other men thought she looked great. Not surprising, as we all have our own esthetic.

I do see a lot of women here fighting with their body image. Most (but not all) are overweight, and feel inadequate, frustrated, depressed. When I see their pictures, I oftentimes think they look quite good. Certainly much better than I anticipated, based only on their comments about their bodies. Women are too often chasing a ridiculous standard.

And that's what also bothered me about this woman's body. How often would you need to exercise to have a body like that (assuming you'd want a body like that)? How many hours a day? Is this realistic? Should we hold that up as the Platonic ideal for a female's body? And if so, will that help or hurt how many other women view their own bodies, and the journey they have in front of them to achieve "perfection"?

I say this woman's body is not at all attractive, it's extreme, and I'll take a normal, feminine, curvy woman's body any day as a healthier (and saner) alternative.

--Prahasaurus
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    iPhone fubar. Please disregard.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    But my point was that I don't see why we have to allow any and every woman be shot down because some dude out there doesn't find her attractive.

Someone earlier in the thread asked for more men to comment on how this model looks. So, I commented. Other men thought she looked great. Not surprising, as we all have our own esthetic.

I do see a lot of women here fighting with their body image. Most (but not all) are overweight, and feel inadequate, frustrated, depressed. When I see their pictures, I oftentimes think they look quite good. Certainly much better than I anticipated, based only on their comments about their bodies. Women are too often chasing a ridiculous standard.

And that's what also bothered me about this woman's body. How often would you need to exercise to have a body like that (assuming you'd want a body like that)? How many hours a day? Is this realistic? Should we hold that up as the Platonic ideal for a female's body? And if so, will that help or hurt how many other women view their own bodies, and the journey they have in front of them to achieve "perfection"?

I say this woman's body is not at all attractive, it's extreme, and I'll take a normal, feminine, curvy woman's body any day as a healthier (and saner) alternative.

--Prahasaurus

Well, I appreciate that you don't want unrealistic ideals pushed on us all. I agree with that. For me, her abs are achievable but her tits aren't. I don't know who asked men to pipe up, but it wasn't in the original post. I still think its weird that you felt it neccessary to be negative about her body instead of putting forth the well reasoned answer you out here about it seeming unrealistic and unnatural to you.

Ps. I bet the only thing unnatural here is her boobs.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It's ok. There are plenty of men out there that are intimidated by women like this. I don't find it to be unattractive at all. Also, saying that only men should have visible abdominals is absurd. Again, I think this speaks more about a man's own insecurity than anything else.

Believe it or not, but there are actually women out there that train hard and heavy. They bust their *kitten*. They should not be put down or scoffed at because it shows in their physique.

Thank you. I love my abs and I certainly don't look like a man with boobs. Just my two cents :)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Having a preference doesn't mean someone is insecure or intmidated. It's just a preference.
    The reason I hate sauerkraut isn't because I'm insecure.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    Also, whatever your personal preference is, it's in achievable for someone. So I feel like the whole discussion is counterproductive, at best.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options

She looks perfect for a *man*.

Yeah...my thoughts exactly. Abs like that look nice on dudes, but on a woman its...weird. If thats someone's goal, more power to ya, but thats definitely not my personal view of an ideal body (not to mention the amount of supplements they take along with living in a gym...I can't imagine all that supplementation is healthy)

Not all abs require living in a gym or supplements...none taken here and I haven't set foot in a gym in over 5 years. Why do people insist on stating "truths" that are false. This model, whether your ideal or not, is inspirational in the fact that she worked her butt off to get the results most of us would never come close to...
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    Having a preference doesn't mean someone is insecure or intmidated. It's just a preference.

Sure. But when someone is asking what your favorite sauerkraut recipe is because they aspire to make great sauerkraut, why would people feel they need to post about how sauerkraut is disgusting?

That's what makes it seem weird.
  • Prahasaurus
    Options
    Thank You, want to be slim and healthy but keep some of my curves. women are suposed to have curves not be rock hard. What do the men out there think?

This was apparently a forbidden question, so let's not give our honest opinion! Cuz then we're insecure, or think sauerkraut is disgusting, or slag off on women, or something...
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It may be airbrushed some, but that's no reason to discredit the fact that she's fit. She does this for a living. They may have airbrushed out moles or whatever and made her skin smoother, but she's a fitness model and fitness models do have real muscles like that. Jesus Christ people. Just because people have awesome bodies in photos doesn't mean it's automatically not real.

THIS ^^^^^^^^
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Here's a random observation -- look at the pic the OP posted. Does her hand look noticeably lighter-skinned than the rest of her? Subsequent pics seem to have the same effect, tho less pronounced. That's so weird!

She's a drop-dead-gorgeous fitness model and, even though my own goals don't include a six-pack abs effect, it looks great on her, photoshopped or not.

:smile:
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options

Sure. But when someone is asking what your favorite sauerkraut recipe is because they aspire to make great sauerkraut, why would people feel they need to post about how sauerkraut is disgusting?

That's what makes it seem weird.

I think men have a visceral reaction to women (and vice versa) that they don't have to sauerkraut. Not defending him because I agree there is a level of misogynism in some of his comments but there you have it.