For the ladies who get wet...

Options

Replies

• MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I take issue with the implication that DSLs are inherently bad, btw! It's nice to have 'em, even if I don't exactly plan on using them :P

Word.

Fair enough. They aren't inherently bad. Not even a little bit. I'd even consider them an asset! But when you paint 'em bright red and duck face, you're making a certain implication, and putting it out there for the world to see. So when someone makes a joke with (GASP!) sexual innuendo, please understand that it's probably going to be mentioned that your profile pic is basically innuendo. That is all. :)

I say if you got 'em, flaunt em.

Just don't be a stuck up b!tch when someone calls you out.

THIS THIS THIS A MILLION TIMES THIS!
  • MizSaz
    Options
    I take issue with the implication that DSLs are inherently bad, btw! It's nice to have 'em, even if I don't exactly plan on using them :P

Word.

Fair enough. They aren't inherently bad. Not even a little bit. I'd even consider them an asset! But when you paint 'em bright red and duck face, you're making a certain implication, and putting it out there for the world to see. So when someone makes a joke with (GASP!) sexual innuendo, please understand that it's probably going to be mentioned that your profile pic is basically innuendo. That is all. :)

Lol. I paint mine red. I like them that way. But no, I was sort of joking. I love innuendo!

Innuendo is rapidly becoming a lost art lol...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Only for some of us Miss :).

:flowerforyou:
  • MizSaz
    Options

Says the guy who intends on putting Doritos in his *kitten* tonight lol..... ;)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Says the guy who intends on putting Doritos in his *kitten* tonight lol..... ;)

See...'Innuendo!!'

Practice makes perfect?
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    anywho.....

It's called Dry Idea. I use the unscented, roller-ball version and buy it at Wal-Mart. But it's amazing. I've always had problems with deo not working for me and getting embarrassing sweat stains. This solved my problem. My boyfriend and I use it and we even recommended it to a friend of his that is a gym rat. It works, seriously, just try it.

http://www.amazon.com/Dry-Idea-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant-3-25-Ounce/dp/B001ET7D9C/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1340493918&sr=1-1&keywords=Dry+Idea+Roll+On+Anti-Perspirant+&+Deodorant
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    anywho.....

It's called Dry Idea. I use the unscented, roller-ball version and buy it at Wal-Mart. But it's amazing. I've always had problems with deo not working for me and getting embarrassing sweat stains. This solved my problem. My boyfriend and I use it and we even recommended it to a friend of his that is a gym rat. It works, seriously, just try it.

http://www.amazon.com/Dry-Idea-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant-3-25-Ounce/dp/B001ET7D9C/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1340493918&sr=1-1&keywords=Dry+Idea+Roll+On+Anti-Perspirant+&+Deodorant

Oh. I totally forgot what this thread was about...
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

Alot of red, enough to make a whole p^nis red.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    wow! Talk about a thread gone wild! I go to the pool for 45 minutes and come back to DSLs and Doritos??

Carry on people, carry on... :drinker:
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    wow! Talk about a thread gone wild! I go to the pool for 45 minutes and come back to DSLs and Doritos??

Thats not what this thread was about...?

I must have took a wrong turn at Albuquerque
  • TKishjr
    TKishjr Posts: 21
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP
    heh heh she said innuendo heh heh

:glasses:
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Your boobies are showing.
    Baahhaaa she could always excite the forum with no participation. Ahhh kids!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    there is always that one person who has to be rude or attack people out of nowhere. I dont get it, if people dont like something, stay off the thread and let others enjoy it without their negative words that represent how horrible their lives are. There are many people on here are boring and sooo uptight and not everyone shares the same outlook on life as you do. Everyone is different so please respect others who dont use their butt to product diamonds.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thought this was going to be a swimming post.

^^^^ this.. LOL
  • MizSaz
    Options

I'm sorry. I know you were trying to talk about deodorant, and I feel partially responsible for completely derailing that lol... Hope you had a nice swim, if nothing else! :)
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    there is always that one person who has to be rude or attack people out of nowhere. I dont get it, if people dont like something, stay off the thread and let others enjoy it without their negative words that represent how horrible their lives are. There are many people on here are boring and sooo uptight and not everyone shares the same outlook on life as you do. Everyone is different so please respect others who dont use their butt to product diamonds.
    Amen preach on..oh wait would preaching be wrong maybe put it nicely, like if ya don't like it get the f*@k out! Ooops I apologize for my language and pure drunk rude rant, it is just the whiskey I promise
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I add another vote for Mitchum. I have used both gel and solid, but I think the solid smells better (forget what scent)
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

I'm sorry. I know you were trying to talk about deodorant, and I feel partially responsible for completely derailing that lol... Hope you had a nice swim, if nothing else! :)

Haha see, it turned into swimming anyways. So kind of on topic?
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Haha see, it turned into swimming anyways. So kind of on topic?

Wait.

No.

Swimming would ruin my Dorito experiment...

Grr.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Oh lord...not enough smiley faces... no worries!! I am actually laughing at the direction this has taken! No, I'm not the type to post and make an *kitten* out of myself when I am pissed. No...I tend to hold it in and plot. KIDDING!! :bigsmile: I totally appreciate the humor in all of this. A sense of humor around here...shocking I know! :wink: