• DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Where are all the Magic Mike pictures :sad:
    oh and I use Dove, it works for me.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    wow! Talk about a thread gone wild! I go to the pool for 45 minutes and come back to DSLs and Doritos??

Carry on people, carry on... :drinker:

I'm sorry. I know you were trying to talk about deodorant, and I feel partially responsible for completely derailing that lol... Hope you had a nice swim, if nothing else! :)

Haha see, it turned into swimming anyways. So kind of on topic?

Wait.

No.

Swimming would ruin my Dorito experiment...

Grr.

No butt cheese in the pool, bro....
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Where are all the Magic Mike pictures :sad:
    oh and I use Dove, it works for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHYgkim9hFjrORWkQbL5ayEAgs1dbCqJ0JGq8Yx45wcMeImddPmQ
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    there is always that one person who has to be rude or attack people out of nowhere. I dont get it, if people dont like something, stay off the thread and let others enjoy it without their negative words that represent how horrible their lives are. There are many people on here are boring and sooo uptight and not everyone shares the same outlook on life as you do. Everyone is different so please respect others who dont use their butt to product diamonds.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9HKd-EiKKf4DYr0S0aYsivSfzVKqaTpYqUH2rYjhTGEygpcG_fg

that looks way painful :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    No butt cheese in the pool, bro....

That sounds so gross.
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My friend is using the prescription one. She says it works! It burns though when you put it on!

Called Drysol. That's what I was perscribed and it can be irratating. since I don't have insurace I am using otc certain dri roll on and it works, it's basically the same thing as drysol. hate the certain dri a.m, I don't like the smell and i don't think it works; pharmist told me it probably wouldn't since it's a solid.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    My friend is using the prescription one. She says it works! It burns though when you put it on!

Called Drysol. That's what I was perscribed and it can be irratating. since I don't have insurace I am using otc certain dri roll on and it works, it's basically the same thing as drysol. hate the certain dri a.m, I don't like the smell and i don't think it works; pharmist told me it probably wouldn't since it's a solid.

Thanks! I'll be sure to get the roll on, not solid.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

Your boobies are showing.

Boobies? You are so immature by saying that....they are called dirty pillows

Wrong Wrong Wrong! They are called "breasticles" - please use the correct anatomical references. <giggle>
    Well i was going to say funbags....but since she didn't seem like much of a fun person, i decided to go with the scientific term of dirty pillows
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    omg this thread is hilarious. bumping for the laughs, as well as the info =)
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    check the percentage of active ingredient., ie aluminum sesquichlorohydrate 25%. whatever the active ingredient is, the higher the percentage the better! i have found that (for me) anything less than 19% doesn't work. This example is taken from my Mitchum PowerGel for women. It is the highest % I have seen not prescription and it WORKS.