Standards? Do you have them?

Options
124»

Replies

• IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    All standards come with waivers lol please fill out the proper forms.. Now available online
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    night crowd.... standards???
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The longer I'm single the lower they get... :laugh:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i deffinitly have standards, but ive been with people i'm not proud of anymore haha. pretty much thought that nice ment outstanding. then i grew up and realized that anyone can lie. personality standards, not nessisarly looks. never been with someone i wasnt attracted to though... so maybe i do have some.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The longer I'm single the lower they get... :laugh:

The longer I'm in a relationship, the lower they get. After 7 years, a balding ginger 5 inches shorter than me man has never looked so good. What will I find attractive after another decade?
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    When I was single, I slept with pretty much any guy who offered. They weren't the ones I was attracted to (the ones I wanted didn't want a fat girl or decided to sleep with one of my friends who had big breasts to offset being fat).

And to be clear, by 'sleeping with', I mean having sex (intercourse and all that).

Now there's some serious self disclosure! You must have grown leaps and bounds in the self esteem department to have the courage to discuss that.