Options
DFWTT
DFWTT Posts: 374
Is she as bendy as she looks?

Replies

• recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Every time I touch it like this, it hurts.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    At a gas station, some guy held the door open for me and then....."your boobs are awesome!" I thought maybe I should be offended, but then I was like...nah, I'll take it! :bigsmile:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    "That makes you look skinny!" - from my mom in response to a "goal" dress which I'm wearing in my pic! I purchased it 2.5 mos ago and to hear THAT AND it came from my mom made it that more special.
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    At a gas station, some guy held the door open for me and then....."your boobs are awesome!" I thought maybe I should be offended, but then I was like...nah, I'll take it! :bigsmile:

LOL that is awesome
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    "You can no longer consider yourself a slow runner!" from my boyfriend who walked in the gym while I was in the middle of a 9mph sprint.

Ok, so it's not as good as the boob comment but I'll definitely take it!!!!
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    Come on Nelson the cheese cake is out and ready to eat!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    bananas take away your appetite. (and this was in reference to banana FLAVORED frozen yogurt).
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    One of my graduates came in today and told me he got hired at one of the best hospitals in Atlanta!!! and that he started last Monday!!!!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    "Are you really gonna sit down here with a dog bowl full of dinner? You're going to sprout a fluffy tail and floppy ears with all that damn salad"

Thanks. I'm going to be a fat rabbit. Woot!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    "Don't worry honey, I'll do the laundry this weekend. You just sleep!" - My amazing husband
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    oh fvck! thats a hot @ss!!
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Some random five year old saw me sitting outside and stopped to say HI. He proceeded to tell me that I looked really great today! lol
  • wodforbacon
    Options
    "your iphone is not covered to have this type of damage repaired...but since you bought the extended warranty service I will just swap it out for a new one and say it is not repairable"
  • denisey94
    denisey94 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was working and I overheard a man say: "I have to wear underwear with swim trunks with mesh briefs because otherwise it rubs against my *kitten*."

The best thing actually directed at me, was when a telemarketer called me sexy. Although true, it was quite innappropriate, and made me wonder, how did he know?
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A friend of my husband's told him that I have the best body, look like a natural woman and she's super jealous of me.

Just totally made my day!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Some random five year old saw me sitting outside and stopped to say HI. He proceeded to tell me that I looked really great today! lol

LOL!! Awww! I like the "HI" and "really great" lmao. That is fantastic! :]
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    "I love you" - from my girlfriend
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    We were standing in line at the grocery store and behind us was a mom with her 2 year old crying son... My 9 year old daughter says, "That little boy is so cute and annoying at the same time!"

9821387.png
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    "Mama, I weally, weally missed you today."
    ~my 3year old daughter
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options

If I were 5 I would say all sorts of awesome things :flowerforyou:

A friend of my husband's told him that I have the best body, look like a natural woman and she's super jealous of me.

Just totally made my day!

Sounds like a good excuse for liquor and twister. :drinker: