Birthday goal!!!!

Options
:wink: In January this year I decided enough was enough. Time to take action and lose some weight. I set a goal to lose 1 stone before I reached 50. It really hit home when I discovered that I weighed more then my Dad!!! Started cutting down portion sizes and reducing the bad stuff and I started to see some progress. Then I decided I could do with a bit of back up so after a bit of searching I came across MFP and the rest is history, what a great site, it's like having an on line conscience, I told a friend about it and we encouraged each other to keep it up. Anyway, my 50th birthday was on Friday and I have managed to lose 1 1/2 stone, 1/2 a stone more than my original goal!!! I haven't used my diary for quite a few weeks now, I have got to where I want to be and know what I need to do to maintain my current weight. I know that if things start to slip I can always use it again to get back on track. Thanks MFP you've given me a great birthday present!!!

Replies

• jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fantastic accomplishment. :)
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the hard work!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    What an awesome b-day present!! Way to go.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!