What is your cat name?

Options

Replies

• JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My kitty's name is Angel, and unfortunately she probably won't be with us much longer. </3
    Stupid cancer. ;-;
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cricket Mei is my pretty kitty girl's name.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Her name is Sonnet :)
  • cynthiamc
    cynthiamc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Buster and Brewski (They are brothers), Bumbz (because we found him bumming around the neighborhood and he has thumbs on all 4 paws, then Nom Nom (because she Nom's on everything)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have Reno and Elena(Ellie for short). Any true gamer nerds will know what their names are from ;)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Loki, Jake, Diesel and Joe.... all are rescues... Loki and Jake are brother and sister, Diesel was surrendered to the SPCA because his family had a baby and he hated it and he spent most of the time after the baby was born in a kennel, and Joe was found in a garbage bag on the side of a road in the middle of winter by a friend of mine.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Chloe Clementine....and she is EVIL. Calico.....so she is quite *****y.
  • Halloch
    Halloch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Eddie, Pete are the first and the oldest. Then Neugat showed up one day and pregnant. She gave birth to 5 kittens. We kept one, Daisy. Lastly Jack was a ferel cat that showed up one day with a severed tail. We trapped him, had the vet tend to him then let him go. He stuck around and decided he wanted to stay. Now we have 5.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Nib
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I couldn't decide what to name my cat at first.

She is petite and small, so I called her "little cat" at first. Then L-C. Realized that was a name, so I call her "Elsie" now.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,077 Member
    Options
    Susie and Ashley... They are litter-mate sisters from the rescue. They were so small and covered with fleas! We had to feed them by hand for the first week. The rescue didn't say much but they were glad we were willing to take them so young. Now they're dignified ladies of middling age... time goes by...

It was going to be Mary-Kate and Ashley but my daughter decided she liked Susie and it was her cat so...
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    We have four cats (Yes we are the crazy cat people) Mario, Luigi, Pixie (miniature cat), and Kandi our kitten. We also have a dog Brody, who is a blue heeler Australian Shepherd mix.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    My baby's name is Yoruichi. Its Japanese for stealth since she is so fast!
  • BatWoman2012
    Options
    I bought my kitten last week. He's 10 weeks old and I called him Bailey :heart: (After George Bailey from It's A Wonderful Life) love that movie lol
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I dont have one myself but the BF has a cat named...Smoky Bacon Pringles.
  • Betzee16
    Betzee16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Tiger....Tillis Apple....Charlie....and Gracie
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

This made me giggle....
  • lilrette
    lilrette Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pookie, Steve, Scully & Taylor.
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options

This made me giggle....

me too, just when I thought I heard them all :smile:
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got our kitty for my daughter for her 7th Birthday in Dec...she named her Kiwi Jade Coconut.