Options

Replies

• prismperfect
    prismperfect Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pootie, Squeakers and Loki :)
  • KingElessar
    Options
    His real name is Leonidas... but I call him Leo..
  • quiescentaureateserpent
    Options
    Two rescued bombays both males same litter. Sutekh and Apophis are their names. =^.^=
  • mlynn37
    mlynn37 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We have three

Morris, Mr. Jones and Sebastian Amaretto Kia...
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sheba, Sylvester, Missy, Elvis, Monk, and Japser.

They all have/had nicknames though.

Pretty Kitty
    Bubba Kitty
    Momma Kitty
    Big Kitty
    Crazy Kitty
    Big Paw Kitty

Now I just need one more cat so I can have a Soft Kitty! (who gets the reference!)
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Murphy and Spencer But Spencer gets called Weasel quite a bit.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Siamese: Snookie AKA Monkey Face
    Snow Shoe: Blue AKA Itty Bitty

:)
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Old man Toonces and Miss Sookie. He is 9, she is 1. Makes for interesting brawls.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    my cat's name is Niger. She's 16 and has lived with me in several cities and 2 countries. She's half burmese/half farm cat and she's calico.
    i got her from a friend who had a farm with horses. niger was the runt of the litter and was frequently kicked and rolled by the horses because she like sleeping by their feet. so she's a little umm... special.. not very bright but very sweet :happy:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    We have two cats, Bandit (my husband's cat that he had before we met) and our newest addition, Mikey, who we rescued from the shelter.

Prior to Mikey, I had two other cats, Stray, who my dad found as a kitten and he nicknamed him Stray while we looked for the owner. By the time we realized he had been abondoned and we could keep him the name had stuck. Took our vet's office nearly two years to realize that was his name and not a description! :laugh: My other cat was Leo, who my son picked out at the shelter. Leo was 6 to 8 years old when we brought him home... and he lived another 11 years!
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    Nina!
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Charlotte.

But most of the time we just call her "Kitty".
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Miau, but I usually just end up calling him "kitty". He responds to both!
  • crystal637
    crystal637 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have Beignet (the one in my profile pic and a hurricane Katrina rescue from New Orleans), Carlos, Giselle and Katie (all rescues). I have a 28 year old horse named Joey. I love my fur babies more than anything, as does my husband. ^..^
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Tiger is out Tabby (he's about the size of a small dog and acts more dog than cat)
    Skittles is our grey juvenile (named because of the internet viral hit of "puking rainbows" mixed with Skittles theme of "taste the rainbow" - on his car trip home he "christened" the back seat of my Jeep)

RIP our long haired gray tabby, Buddy. He was everyone's buddy and called "hello" when he was trying to find someone in the house.

Black kitten named Munch - cause that's what he likes to do to our fingers.
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cassiopeia (Cassie for short)
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Rue Rue Snooki ( She cries Whaaaaa all the time like Snooki )
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Katniss.

I found her as a very young kitten caught in the wall of an abandoned house I was exploring. Nursed her back to health and gave her the name because I thought she was a "fighter" like Katniss from the Hunger Games.

Over a year later, I've just decided that the cat is the devil incarnate. It refuses to be pet, held, or played with, and the only thing it's fighting for is a hunk of your flesh.
  • maews1
    maews1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Fluffy.Bootsie and Foxy girl

/l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Our kitten's name is Mush (rhymes with push). We named him that because the first time we saw him at 2 weeks old he was "mushing" himself between a bunch of pieces of cardboard that were lying on the floor. Too cute!