Passed halfway! THANK YOU MFP! (pics!)

Options

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! And such a pretty face!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You are one of the few women on here who have a similar body shape to mine so I'm always excited to see your updates.

Keep it up, girly. You are stunning!
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Congrats! You have a gorgeous hour glass figure. Simply stunning in the lace overlay dress. Thanks for the inspiration today. :happy:
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    My starting weight and height are the same as you, so it is fantastic to see how well you have done! If I look anywhere near that good when I've dropped more weight I'll be delighted! :)
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. Great job
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look freaking amazing!!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That is such a great idea to show us clothes in before and after weight. You look awesome. Keep going!
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! Go you
  • Talarspeed
    Talarspeed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! I agree with all of the others about how beautiful you are. Keep up the great work!
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BURGUNDY DRESS!!!!
    The green one is too big now!!

I can't believe how you transformed with just 25lbs and a flat tummy at 170!!! That's awesome!

I can't imagine what 25lbs will look like!! Probably a fitness model!!!
  • Edaboo77
    Edaboo77 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the good work!! You're gorgeous!! : )
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    looking hot in that purple lacey dress!! love it!!

Way to go!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you! I will :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! And HEALTHY! Keep the lifestyle change. You are going to FEEL good as well as look good.

Thank you! I can't wait!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Wow! Isn't it amazing all of the support that you have here on MFP!!!! Just lets me know that I am in the right place seeing success stories like yours...and not just that, but being able to see real-life photos, of actual people (not models) losing their weight and reaching their goals! I do want to add that you are very beautiful and that you probably could be a model, but it is refreshing seeing real results! Congratulations, I hope I see you on the skinny side real soon!!!! :flowerforyou: Here's a flower for your success!!!! You go chick! You look really good btw, I know you are proud and deeply satisfied! Keep up the good work!

I know, right? It's amazing. It's BECAUSE of MFP - both the calorie tracking feature and the information available, as well as my amazing friends on here who support me at every turn, that I have come this far. I am SO glad I rediscovered MFP - it gave me the push to change.

And thank you so much. Your message means a great deal to me, it touches my heart <3
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Fantastic results! I love people who take lots of pictures. :flowerforyou:

Me too! Haha :D

I wish I took more pics of me before, but I felt so disgusted, I didn't want to.

And thanks babe :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Great work!

I love that lacy dress you have, where did you get it? <3

It's not mine, it still belongs to the shop :sad:

It was from Next (not sure if you're in the UK or not)

And thanks hun :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! And such a pretty face!

Awwwhh, thanks hun!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Amazing progress. You are one of the few women on here who have a similar body shape to mine so I'm always excited to see your updates.

Keep it up, girly. You are stunning!

Thank you! I like that you get excited about my updates! That is lovely!

If you have IG, you can follow me on there. I post the updates more so on there. It's CurlyCurves.

xx
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Congrats! You have a gorgeous hour glass figure. Simply stunning in the lace overlay dress. Thanks for the inspiration today. :happy:

Thank you! Though apparently, I am a pear :laugh:

Thanks again, and YOU'RE welcome sweetie.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!