What car do you drive?

Options
4thehardman
4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
....and what does it say about you? What characteristics do you share with your car?

They say that often pets reflect similarities with their owners ( I have a naggy old mare!) but I wonder is it the same with cars?

I'll start

I have a 2004 Subaru Justy G3X 1.5 in bright Subaru Blue.

1. It's Loud, Cheap and its bumpers have seen better days!!

Replies

• emtjess
    emtjess Posts: 26
    Options
    my pets do not say a lot about me because id rather have a huge dog than a cat. . . but with that said I drive

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 =-)
    Huge Chrome Brush guard, chrome step bumpers cause im short and the truck itself is a beautiful maroon with power everything inside =-)

I love my truck ! =-)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My commuter is a 2003 Dodge Neon R/T, solar yellow - quick, efficient, and cheap to fix. :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have a 2008 Nissan Altima in Silver, and I absolutely love it!

It's my "silver bullet" because when I got it, the exhaust was super loud and it roared to life. My boyfriend called it the bullet, and it stuck.

It and I are two peas in a pod (less so now that the exhaust is replaced) because I am known for being loud and obnoxious ;)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Quick, easy to handle and I like to drive stick.

Picture doesn't want to work

'99 saturn sc2
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    I would LOVE a truck!! We don't get too many of them here in switzerland. They prefer light, snow-capable cars. I need a new one soon because the triplets are getting so big and its getting harder to fit them all in. I just resent the need for a people carrier!!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    Quick, easy to handle and I like to drive stick.

92130011990108-480.jpg
    lol!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have a metallic brown 2012 GMC Acadia.

I suppose it says that I'm a practical soccer-mom type, but I'm not super lame since I don't drive a mini-van.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    A little red Metro. I'm cheap, poor and unimpressed by fancy material goods.
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Audi A4 avant S Line in Brilliant Red

Its hot in red, and the bose system roars ha ha
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2003 Hyundai Accent.....it always runs no matter how cold it gets (think Canadian winters).....a hatchback so I can hide my scales!!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have a metallic brown 2012 GMC Acadia.

I suppose it says that I'm a practical soccer-mom type, but I'm not super lame since I don't drive a mini-van.

Well I am super lame cuz I do have a 2003 Chrysler town and country mini van, and soccer season starts up in August! Lol
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    2002 Honda Accord

great value; low maintenance; not flashy, but constant & reliable

I may or may not be characterized this way, too. :wink:
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    2011 candy white jetta tdi :)
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have two, a older Pontiac and my '08 Mercury Mariner premier 4x4.

It says I need something to pull a boat or throw my kayaks on top! Plus decent on gas. I like it!

7432998172_999b5db771.jpg
    Mercury m by shanejoshua, on Flickr
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    I drive 2011 Chevy Cruze (yes the one that has just been recalled) Its silver, fast and good on gas! I love my little zippy car!
  • tymoore122
    tymoore122 Posts: 10
    Options
    I drive a Corvette and ride a Harley Road King.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    An '89 Cadillac Deville I'm restoring.

And well, it clearly says I'm badass. :D Oh, and that just because we've seen better days doesn't mean we don't keep right on going.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2010 silver Nissan Cube.

It is small, efficient and fun.

I named it Mario.
  • cdnwinter79
    Options
    I drive a 2012 Chevy Equinox LTZ.

I love it because it's completely chromed out and is a little nerdy on the inside with the touch screen console :)
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I drive a dark gray 2003 Taurus SEL, loaded with leather. Just purchased this year. Nicest and most dependable car I have ever owned. I guess in comparison it's been wrecked and put back to new condition 3 times before my ownership. I guess you could say over the years we've both been in a work in progress. Although it has a very roomy trunk, not much junk in either of ours lol