Replies

• C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    This is a tricky one for me.
    I drive 4 vehicles
    Ford Focus 2009 Black automatic
    1997 GMC Suburban black and sliver bottom 4x4
    Ride a 2008 Suzuki M50 Boulevard Yellow and black version special edition with straight pipes.
    Then the one that I put most miles in.
    2003 Wester star 400 cummins with 8 speed trans and 4 lift axle dump truck.
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    2006 G6 GT, panoramic moonroof, all black, black 20"s... It is my dream car, and it kind of represents me... Shiny and slick, with a lot of speed, take-no-**** attitude. :)
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    3 cars, daily driver is a 92 Toyota Tercel....bought it for $100, did all the work myself, and now have driven it over a year :)

Fancy Weekender is a 79 Chevrolet Monte Carlo...T-Bar roof, black, leather....love it

Fun weekender a 93 GMC Yukon, a girls gotta have a 4x4 mud truck too :)
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    2003 Red Mustang Vert V6.

Screams Mid-Life Crisis! LOL
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options
    It is a 2006 Mazdaspeed 6. It is AWD, turbo, and a 6 speed. It is the biggest pain in the *kitten* car I have ever owned and is terribly high maintenance. I love it though. Resized.

919d5539.jpg
  • amiguito123
    Options
    I drive a 2008 blue Toyota Prius.

When we bought it we made sure it was fully loaded: navigation system, 9-speaker sound system, leather interior.

I love that it has saved us a lot of money in gas through the past four years, plus this is our way to do our bit toward helping save the environment by cutting down on air pollution.

And I really like how quiet it is, especially when I come to a stop, it feels like I've turned off the ignition.
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    2009 Yellow VW BUG? Name is Sponge Bug!! See my profile pic. Fun car to zip around the city.
  • mattness09
    mattness09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I drive a 07 chrysler sebring. It says that I am... adequate
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have two... 2007 Subaru Impreza. Cute- but doesn't do a thing for me other than get me between point A and point B.

And my favorite vehicle- 1999 Dodge Quad Cab. 5 speed, tow package, and fun on wheels- I've been all over the US in it- camping, hauling horses, and hauling building supplies. I told myself I'd get rid of it when I got the Subaru in '07, but never have. :bigsmile: Can't haul sheetrock in a Subaru. (great excuse!)
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I drive 2011 Chevy Cruze (yes the one that has just been recalled) Its silver, fast and good on gas! I love my little zippy car!

recalled? why?
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Just bought a new one last week, I used to have a gold 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo now I have an 02 Chevy Trailblazer.

538661_457379180938763_1093124961_n.jpg
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    The Batmobile. Seriously. But don't tell anyone.

In civilian clothes I rotate thru a 2006 Ford F150, a 2011 Ford Edge, a 2003 Ford Escape (soon to be sold), a 1995 Mustang Gt convertible (next to be sold), a 1966 Mustang Gt coupe, and the not-yet-drive-able 1936 Ford Flathead V8 Pickup Truck
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    2009 silver Chevy Impala for work.
    2009 maroon Nissan Rogue for off duty ride.
  • shshamblin
    Options
    Ford Mustang:wink:
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I have a 06 Grand Cherokee with a Hemi... yea, it's quick. And when I want to save on gas (HA!) I drive the 99 Wrangler with the top down. I love them both.
  • Victory2xs
    Victory2xs Posts: 16
    Options
    I drive a 2003 red Chevy Impala SS w/sunroof, heated seats, all the bells and whistles.. It is flashy, it is sexy - it's has so much that I want to be! It's also 100% reliable, which i just like me!

My pets - my favorite girl, a cat named Emily Elizabeth, just passed away at the age of 18. She was an all-black shorthair w/topaz eyes, had quite an attitude with anyone else, but stuck to me like glue!

I now have Lucky, a cat that was rescued from an abusive home. He seems to be enjoying his new home, doesn't trust anyone but me. He is a white/gray shorthair with green eyes.

Neither of my cats say much about me. But they both loved me, and I love me, so I guess we have that in common!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    A 2012 Chevy Cruze,silver
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I drive a Bali Blue 2011 Acura MDX named Betsy! I have wanted an MDX for about 7 or 8 years...it just says that I'm spoiled and that my hubby loves me. It was my Christmas present this past year! Oh how I love that man...and Betsy!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I drive a Toyota 4Runner. I her!

Up until August of last year, I drove a Nissan 350Z. Loved her too!!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Yeah, I'm a minivan mom......2008 Dodge grand Caravan in white. My next car will NOT be a minivan, I swear!