Holy cow! I have lost over

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
45 inches since January alone!! ( that has been 70 pounds too)

WOW, I added them up this morning , I was shocked at the numbers!

Replies

• sjhnny
    sjhnny Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!
  • floresjessica
    floresjessica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Keep up the great work. And thanks for sharing - it motivates those of us who are struggling. :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Cool!
    :flowerforyou:
  • milwaukeelady23
    Options
    Wow!! 70lbs since January!!!!!!!! That is great!! How'd ya do it? You look awesome :happy:
  • faithinme
    Options

YEAH!!!! Keep it up...
  • eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wow:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You are an inspiration to me:wink: My goal weight loss is 65 pounds but if I really wanted to reach my dream weight I would have to lose 105 pounds:tongue:

I really never thought this was possible when i first joined this site:embarassed:

But when I see the success people like you have achieved, it gives me hope:smooched:

Thanks sooo much and congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You are an inspiration to me:wink: My goal weight loss is 65 pounds but if I really wanted to reach my dream weight I would have to lose 105 pounds:tongue:

I really never thought this was possible when i first joined this site:embarassed:

But when I see the success people like you have achieved, it gives me hope:smooched:

Thanks sooo much and congrats:flowerforyou:

there is so much hope! Dont give up, you can do it! And I will say what EVERYONE says that has done it, " If I can do it, anyone can"!
    LOL
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    congrats. what an inspiration you are to the rest of us. way to go
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I've been noticing you before you posted this:happy: This is sooo Wonderful! I'm so Happy & Proud of you. I hope to be as successful. Maybe you can share any Dieting Secrets with us?:laugh:

You look Amazing. Love the longer hair too. :drinker:

Hugs, Tamara:heart::glasses:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks for posting this! You've worked hard and are proving what's possible! Thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • shelleybean
    shelleybean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wtg you look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking at your photo's, you can see how happy & confident you are. You look alot younger also....That is a good thing lol I think most of the time losing weight makes you look older, but you look great. I'm almost there also 13 lbs to my first big goal, then i want to lose another 20. :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

WOW is RIGHT! You're doing an AWESOME job!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing! And it brings hope to everyone! My goodness, your willpower, determination, and great attitude are honestly an inspiration to me!!!

My goal says that I have about 40 more pounds to lose, but honestly it should be 55. I'm just afraid that will never happen. But knowing that it can happen for people who stick with this new change in lifestyle makes me understand that it is possible. There is hope.

Thank you so VERY much!
  • lwilliams1007
    Options
    :happy: You go girl! Keep up the good work , you are such an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    Options
    That is amazing. I bet you feel like a new person.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    whoo hoo you rock chic:happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    That is Amazing!!! Congrats to you :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • lost1
    lost1 Posts: 2
    Options
    nice job on the weight loss
    i used to tell myself i did not care now that i have a plan
    i can admit i really do care:brokenheart: :smooched: :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!