Holy cow! I have lost over

Options
2»

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing! And it brings hope to everyone! My goodness, your willpower, determination, and great attitude are honestly an inspiration to me!!!

My goal says that I have about 40 more pounds to lose, but honestly it should be 55. I'm just afraid that will never happen. But knowing that it can happen for people who stick with this new change in lifestyle makes me understand that it is possible. There is hope.

Thank you so VERY much!

In January, when I started MFP, a co worker asked me how much more I wanted to lose ( was down 50 already) and I wouldnt say the number outloud, it was too big . It was 120 pounds more . That was the # in my head, that is what will bring me to 145, something I have never been, just a number I passed back in high school. I will gladly tell people now that I want to lose 50 more pounds. I dont know how long it will take, I am hoping it will be gone by my 40th birthday which is in March, but even if it is not, I wil lstill celebrate all the wonderful things I have done.
    Make you goal 55 more, you can reach it!
    thanks again everyone!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration to many on this site keep up the good/hard work! :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait until I hit a big number like that. :smile:
  • violet806
    violet806 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i also thank you for posting and inspiring so many of us...

so, how did you do it?

i am aiming to lose 70 lbs this year, and 40 in 2010 to get down to the weight I was when I started gaining mega-pounds at age 29, many moons ago :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, blond, and a RedSox fan.... I think I'm in love! :love:

(sorry, couldn't resist)
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Gorgeous, blond, and a RedSox fan.... I think I'm in love! :love:

(sorry, couldn't resist)

LOL, Not just any Red Sox Fan.. Born and raised ! all my workout shirts are red sox ones! :laugh:
  • missteri2008
    Options
    Wow!! That is so cool! Congrats!!
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is right!!! that is amazing and congratulations!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: u are a great inspiration and are doing sooooo wonderful......its people like u who have overcome amazing trials that inspire me to keep on track......u are a true inspiration to everyone *big hugs* :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi and Fantastic,

Of course, I looked to see if you wrote about how you did this. I want to learn. I feel like a hamster on a wheel not getting anywhere. kc
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    KC writer, I sent you an email!

Tami
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thank you, kc
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!