Food you cannot have in the house

Options

Replies

• nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    WOW seeing all of these replies makes a girl who is struggling with sugar and carbs feel better knowing that many many other people feel the same way
    and do the same things with certain foods.... like binge and obsess!!
    whew! I feel a bit better
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    tater tots
  • LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    Cheese, English crisps ie. Monster munch, quavers, hula hoops, candy, ohhh jelly beans, I miss cheese so much! I get inspired to work out to earn a glass of red wine or two!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    tater tots

I killed a bag of tots in 3 servings.
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    To me, regular Ritz crackers....
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I don't have any now. I have learned to balance things. I just measure out a portion size of things I want. It's usually chocolate. I don't both with the chips or cookies anymore. It's just not worth it. But I do cave to dark chocolate once in a while.
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    chocolate candy and those flat pretzels (made by snack factory or something) in the buffalo sauce flavor! I could eat a whole bag of those, they are so yummy and addicting :love: :sick:
  • godschosenvessel
    Options
    The food that i cant have in the house is Doritos,Donuts,candy but i buy them for the kids and end up eating it myself someone please help! :(
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    definitely cookies or sesame chicken (chinese takeout style)
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Doritos..I pick up a bag every time I go in a store or gas station and then read the back look at the servings:sad: :sad: and put them back on the shelf...
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    freshly baked, crusty french bread and brie cheese......I have to look away when I drive past Panera :cry:
  • ashlye08
    ashlye08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My issue isn't really having food in my house, I can say no to that. However someone offers me any kind of fast food and I'm sunk :( I LOVE ME SOME FRENCH FRIES!!! I CAN"T HELP IT! OOOOH and a nice greasy cheeseburger... :love: :love: Good thing I don't have any money right now or I'd know what was for dinner!! :wink:
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky.. I can generally control myself around most things.

However, sea salt or garlic bagel chips are my downfall.

I ALWAYS, without fail, eat the entire bad within 24-36 hours.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything that comes in a resealable package. I had to severely limit the naughty stuff when I first started but I am doing a bit better now. Unless there is nutella around and then it's a wrap.

My boyfriend ended up putting dish soap into a jar that was half full to help deter me.
  • gentile1229
    gentile1229 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts....especially glazed...or any kind of baked pastry...that's my downfall.
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    bb.jpg

Blue Bell is the devil!!! (especially the Nutty Chocolate Flavor!!). Prob the best AND worst day of my life when stores in Kansas started carrying my favorite ice cream from home/Texas :sad: :bigsmile:

Very thankful Maryland does not have any within my reach...grew up on the stuff!!!!

My list contains many things but my ultimate snack that can/will/did doom me is a bag of peppered beef jerky, bag of funyuns, a bottle of coke and Hershey's with Almonds king size!!!!!!!! drooling at the thought
  • swhite1209
    swhite1209 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Donuts... they are the devil. lol I cant go near them. You know the glazed ones that are soft and yummy. I could eat 4 at a time and then go back later and eat 4 more. I love, love, love those things.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Yep, peanut butter is mine too. I love it so so much but it's created some of the biggest binges I've ever had :(
  • hmoore202
    hmoore202 Posts: 15
    Options
    Anything with chocolate and cookies/cakes
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. They are like crack to me. I can eat a whole box...I can't stop, even when I am feeling sick after eating 2-3. Every time I walk past the Twinkie/Little Debbie aisle in the grocery store, it's a small victory. The only way I don't eat them is to not allow them in the house.