My effing awesome NSV today

Options
13»

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I wish we had that in London!!

The most stairs I run is the ones at convent garden.... god did i say run? i meant CRAWL!!

It's funny, even after 2 minutes my heart rate monitor was way up in the 160's, it not like anything else I've experienced, just straight from the get go it's up, up, up
  • SusieQ103
    SusieQ103 Posts: 27
    Options
    AWESOME accomplishment, awesome views!!!!!
  • kellybug123
    kellybug123 Posts: 240
    Options
    Way to ROCK it! Great job!
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on taking on the Grind. Mountains sure have a way of humbling you. Last time I was up Grouse was 1979. Bet you can shave another five minutes off that. :wink:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on taking on the Grind. Mountains sure have a way of humbling you. Last time I was up Grouse was 1979. Bet you can shave another five minutes off that. :wink:

Oh you bet your *kitten* that I'm going to try!!! lol

I had no idea what to expect since the last time I did it was September and I was so out of shape. 82 min was so much better than I thought possible, now I'm determined to get even better.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Bumping this.. It would be such a GREAT goal for me and my husband. :)
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love this NSV. You rock!
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    Amazing job! That looks brutal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!