CAN'T STOP GROPING MYSELF!!!

Options
:laugh: Been on MFP for fifteen days now and already dumped five lbs and 4.5 inches on my body and I just can't help but squeezing my biceps, squishing my melting belly fat, and touching my hamstring muscles that are emerging!!! My belly just feels so weird... like a half filled water balloon now! was researching that it is the fat breaking down and getting ready to GO :D anyone know how long this process takes? or been through this "jelly fat" stage?? or does it vary from individual to individual? LOL

Think Im gonna go pretend to be she hulk in the mirror again!!! see ya!

Curvymomo3

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm going to admit to spending a healthy amount of time naked in front of my bathroom mirror. :tongue:
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I sooo relate to this! For the first time in my life I can really feel my hip bones and I LOVEEEEE it. :D
    I'm constantly touching them (in a non-creepy way) hah.
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Haha! I'm constantly poking my obliques because they feel like ropes now! I'll also admit to checking out my butt a lot, it's getting rounder and perkier (thank you brazil butt lift)!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    LOL! :laugh:
  • zammex
    zammex Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling. im never dressed when im at home! and whenever i walk past a mirror I always stop and just. smile. its amazing to se the transformation.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever, I have visible collarbone. I can't stop touching it.
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am still not ok with looking at my self in the mirror half dressed but I finally bought a swimsuit and I can not stop looking at my self when I am wearing it!! Can't wait to see the changes to come!!
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No dirty snide comments yet.......I'll come back later :)
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ahaha, I know the feeling. I didn't notice when I was losing weight just from looking in the mirror, but one day I leaned my head in my hands and was like, "Ohmigosh, are these cheekbones?!" and spent the subsequent five minutes poking at my face like an idiot :laugh:
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i find myself standing with my hands on my hips more...kinda like i have an attitude. i don't tho, i just can feel my hip bones. very weird. i also find myself rubbing my belly while lying in bed. based on what i feel it is almost a predictor of what i am going to see when i step on the scale. belly feels smaller, down a pound perhaps, then i step on the scale and it's true. it works opposite too...feels like there is a bit more to rub, scale confirms it.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My first realization that I was losing weight came in the shower... As I soaped up I noticed these hard things on my back and I was like, "Woah! What are those?! I've only heard of these shoulder blades..."
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! you guys crack me up!!!

I FOUND MY COLLAR BONE TOO!!!!!!!!! :D And my wrecking ball is shrinking too!!! * aka azz* LOL *poke poke prod prod poke! muahahhahahahaahaha
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i love a good self grope!!!

and groping from others is great too!!
  • Metal_Viking
    Options
    I agree. I'm noticing defined areas in my legs. saw this weird indentation on my knees.. gasp.. think I'm actually GETTING knees now.... forgot I had them LOL
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i love a good self grope!!!

and groping from others is great too!!

you have great legs linds!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm not even close to wanting to grope myself... ew. I have a long way to go yet haha
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    LOL! This is me as well. My arms have new definition and I'm loving it. I noticed my delts for the first time several days ago. Had to run to my husband and say (while flexing) "Check em out!! What are they?". :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'm just happy that I am not the only one who Feels Myself Up when No One is looking!! LOL!!!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I thought my oblique muscles were some kind of weird growth. Lol
  • steinbok
    steinbok Posts: 82
    Options
    I have to pinch myself when I look in the mirror (and there's less to pinch these days!). I have this sense of disbelief that I'm able to fit in 30s, can actually see my skeletal structure. Others notice it even more. When you're in this body every day, you don't notice it as much.