CAN'T STOP GROPING MYSELF!!!

Options

Replies

• mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Too funny! My fat roll around my waste is shrinking! It still looks awful, but it certainly isn't near as bad as it was a few weeks ago. Oh, and my bras are fitting better. And speaking of boobs, my back boobs are shrinking, too!!! I don't feel quite so lumpy and jiggly! :glasses:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i love a good self grope!!!

and groping from others is great too!!

you have great legs linds!

thanks Jules!!! you rock my world and can grope them all you want!!!
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I grope myself after I sit on my hand for a few minutes until it gets numb. It feels like another person. Try it.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    hahah so true! i seriously have put on like mini fitness shows in my living room in front of my husband, lol. like flexing everything and sayin LOOK! LOOK! can u see this?!! that wasnt there before and feel my biceps, my *kitten*! my legs! lol. it wears down eventually the more yoy get used to ur new body, i think hes sick of hearing about it too, so i try to keep it to the bare minimum noiw, lmao!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Yep, that squishy stuff is fat breaking up or 'mobilizing" to move out. You are in a great groove keep it up and enjoy. Also, realize it will slow down at some point and be mentally prepared. You are doing great!! Enjoy the self groping!

PS: I'm guessing your husband is getting in on the act? I know I would be!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF.gif
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I find myself flexing my butt muscles in the mirror. I do it to the rhythm of " eye of the tiger*
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can't stop flexing my arms and legs in the mirror! And I love tightening my stomach muscles and looking at how my sides curve in like an hourglass.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I do that too....and I feel like to outsiders, i must look a little vain...bc of me looking at myself everytime i pass a mirror.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My Jaw line is coming out...It's like when we had a drought, and the lakes dried up and you could see houses that were there a hundred years ago.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I grope myself after I sit on my hand for a few minutes until it gets numb. It feels like another person. Try it.

lol FREAKY!!!! me likie LOL!!!
  • curvymomo3
    Options
    Yep, that squishy stuff is fat breaking up or 'mobilizing" to move out. You are in a great groove keep it up and enjoy. Also, realize it will slow down at some point and be mentally prepared. You are doing great!! Enjoy the self groping!

PS: I'm guessing your husband is getting in on the act? I know I would be!!

SWEET!!! ty for the advice and yes I am prepaired this time!!! and I have to admit... laying down my quads and butt feel GREAT! hahahha

PS: Hubby can't seem to keep his paws off of me!!! I haffta schmack him away because every time I start to loose a significant ammount of weight i get pregnant! LOL sooo not fair!
  • curvymomo3
    Options
    BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF.gif

DUDE BRUCE FREAKING LEE!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!
  • curvymomo3
    Options
    I find myself flexing my butt muscles in the mirror. I do it to the rhythm of " eye of the tiger*

DUN.. DUN DUN DUN... DUN NUN NUUUUUUN" ROFL!!!!!! that is hilarious! totally reminds me of the part off Nacho libre " these are my recreational clothes! bahahahaahaha
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

DUN.. DUN DUN DUN... DUN NUN NUUUUUUN" ROFL!!!!!! that is hilarious! totally reminds me of the part off Nacho libre " these are my recreational clothes! bahahahaahaha

My others were....dirty. LOVE THAT MOVIE...would you like to come in my quarters and share some toast?
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I have my legs back from high school it feels so good. I was doing the Austin powers you one sex &itch in the mirror. Shall we shag now or shag later.. grr baby very grrr lol.. just i am a dork soo
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm going to admit to spending a healthy amount of time naked in front of my bathroom mirror. :tongue:

Oh yes - me too! Ha ha ha - It's AWEsome! All of a sudden I actually LIKE being naked - Wha wha what?!?!? Booya! Saweeeeeeeeeeeet!
  • KaitieBean
    KaitieBean Posts: 24
    Options
    I totally know what you mean!!! My belly is in that weird jelly phase too! I can feel the muscles starting to get defined, but when I lie on my side this weird jelly roll appears. I hope you are right and that it means it's going to be gone soon!

I also check my butt out in the mirror all the time, haha
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I love feeling my thighs when I'm walking up stairs LOL I don't do this in public though.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I love feeling my thighs when I'm walking up stairs LOL I don't do this in public though.

I can relate!