Slap me please!

Options
13»

Replies

• StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Looking out at the long road you have set for yourself can seem overwhelming. Trust me, I know. For a long time I felt like I had dug myself such a huge hole that starting the first day was just useless... What difference could it make?

Now my only regret is not starting earlier. You can and will get back to where you want to be. Set small goals and stay as focused as you can. You will have awful days but the key is picking yourself up and getting back on track.

It IS terrifying.... I'm sure you've tried before and lost your way. It can and will be embarrassing some times. But what you can and will get back out of life in the end is so worth it... it's hard for me to put into words everything that I have now that was once lost to me - and you can do it for yourself. IT IS POSSIBLE, and it is worth every difficult second. You've made great progress so far, KEEP IT UP!
  • FitnessSista
    FitnessSista Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hunny, u are freakin beautiful! Use that fire u have within and make it work for ur betterment! Live ur live! Get a suit that works for u and do ur thing! U are not beautiful, u are gorgeous! As to the sales lady, okay, next! She is in the past. Here she is thin and still miserable and inconsiderate of her customers feeling! Do u! Work at where u wanna be, that's what MFP is all about.
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    Sorry about the nasty sales person. Very rude indeed!

The way I see it though is that a year from now you can either be at or that much closer to your goal weight or weigh what you do right now, if not more. Time is going to pass no matter what. This is what keeps me going when I feel frustrated. I started about 1 month ago too.

I think you are doing great. Use your anger and frustration as your motivation. We can do this!!!