Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Way to go!
  • KCtoCapeCod
    Options
    Holy smokes Batman! You look amazing! I'm sure that you feel absolutely amazing too! I love that you and your wife work out together. GREAT JOB!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Oh my goodness I had to look twice to make sure it was the same person! You did an amazing job, very impressive!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    holy cow! you look amazing! your hard work and determination really paid off!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing. Great job.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    not only do you look younger, you've added years to your life. Nice work
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    You are absolutely adorable!!! You do look 10 years younger! Congrats on learning to live a healthy life while you're still young!! :smile:
  • khaosstar
    khaosstar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I only started using MFP last week or so and have been lurking the entire time, but I have to say that you're pretty inspiring. I'm just a year older and was wearing 3x at my largest. I *love* seeing personal accomplishments like this - it really gives me hope. Thanks for sharing!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Am I allowed to say you're really cute?

Saying it anyway. You're really cute.

Also, amazing job on your weight loss. That's such a phenomenal accomplishment! :D
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    Am I allowed to say you're really cute?

Saying it anyway. You're really cute.

Also, amazing job on your weight loss. That's such a phenomenal accomplishment! :D

This!! :) Congratulations, you look OSOM!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!!! The best part about losing weight are the transformations. It's just truely amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • tikyut
    tikyut Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh my..... I did not expect to see a teenager after reading the post. I had to call my husband to make sure it was the same person... Great Job! I wonder if walking did help you reach that goal faster. Seems like you did it in 7 months. Is that right?
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    What everyone else said x584697422155...fantastic job!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    ......speechless. I had to call my mom in here to see!!! You look PHENOMENAL!!!!!! just...wow. your amazing!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Amazing transformation....so proud of you & your wife working at it together...keep up the great work!!
  • travisp84
    travisp84 Posts: 4
    Options
    It's been almost 8 months since i started this. Not sure if that is too quick or not :) I started eating about 1600 calories a day and my wife and i run 40 minutes 5 nights a week. At first it suuuuuuuucked but now its like i cant go without it. I am a hvac guy so i'm sure i burn a lot of calories at work too. It just started melting away. The biggest motivation was seeing results and hearing compliments from friends and family. My wife started shortly after i did and she has lost almost 70 lbs. thanks for all the kind words everyone! If i can do this anybody can do this
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Awesome job and thanks for sharing your story.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!! It's so cute that your wife did this with you, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!