what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    We have two dogs, a cat, 4 fish, and a turtle. :)

The oldest dog is Harley - She's a German/Lab mix. She is hyper, playful, VERY loving, and is scared of everything. Then we have Lexus - our 120 lb, 8 month old English Mastiff. She is HUGE, lazy as hell, the best guard dog in the world, and also, scared of everything. LOL We call her Moose. She's soooo big and clumsy.

Love my girls!!!

This picture is from when Lex was only 3 months old...

I can't figure out how to resize the picture in photobucket. Grrrrr

394413_819627792680_569345682_n.jpg
  • LMEighmy
    LMEighmy Posts: 6
    Options
    Good question! Haha! Nikita came wandering around, and we never found her owner, so she pretty much became ours. She's a mix, and there's a good chance she might have some Australian Shepherd in her, and maybe some Beagle. Someone even suggested Corgi. She can be very rambunctious, and she's definitely part hound, as she always seems to have her nose to the ground. We hope to take her to the local park soon while we do our walk around the lake, but she might end up getting all the waterfowl in a tizzy! :P
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have a 130 lb english mastiff that will be year this month, very sweet girl.
  • jakechevy
    jakechevy Posts: 1
    Options
    We have a Doberman a white Collie and a chihuahua...All so sweet!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i have a 15lb peek-a-poo. he is a rescue. will be 2 years old thursday. :)
  • Elsinorechick
    Options
    A German Shepherd and a Border Collie
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Siberian Husky. No jumping, no barking, no real vices, except that she loves to run. And if she escapes, she's impossible to catch. She's good with kids too.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have a shy, fuzzy, snugglebug husky/german shepard. i also have a chunky, superfriendly, laidback pitbull/blackmouth curr and a crackheaded, hyperactive, attention deficit anatolian/german shepard/husky. they are Parker, Rogue, and Harley Quinn. they are my babies!
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    Great dane! Beautiful shiny black coat! He's very calm and laid back. Absolutely the most perfect dog in the entire world! He's my baby!! My very BIG baby! :)
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A wiener lab. ;)
  • ashleymcooper
    Options
    8 year old Pomeranian :)
  • Tranquil_Miche
    Options
    Chiweenie!
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've got a 6 yr old blue brindle Italian Mastiff - 165 lbs
    A 2 yr old blue pitt bull - 85 lbs
    A 1 yr fawn pitt bull - 60 lbs
    A 4 year Neopolitan Mastiff - 191 lbs
    and a 7 yr old English Mastiff - 125 lbs

All mine and my babies..

Have a neo/black lab mix - 109 lbs - used to have a full blood neo, but he died from cancer :( - but he was not nearly as big as yours; he topped out at 125 lbs.
    Also have a mutt who was originally tagged as a sheperd mix - she's full grown and barely 25 lbs, so no clue what she's mixed with. She looks like a miniature sheperd; very strange.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I have three! They are my buds, my pals. My alarm system.

Jedi - purebred German Shepherd. He is the product of a retired K9 Unit father, and a drug sniffing K9 Unit mother! He is just about 2 years old. Jedi is mine that my wife got me after knowing I wanted a big 'ol dog for the longest time!

jedi.jpg

Jack - He was our first dog, and ironically today is his 4th birthday! He is part Schnauzer and part shih tzu. Jack is primarily my wife's dog as he follows her everywhere!

jack-1.jpg

Fargo - Our newest addition, he is part Daschund and part Black Lab (nature found a way I guess!) He is just about 4 months old. He is everyones dog and the weirdest, happiest little guy and gets along great with the other two!

fargo.jpg
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Beagle- Pit Bull corss, she has a great personality, doesn't need a leash, and is very spoiled. My BF works nights and I work days, she is hardly alone and gets a full rein of the house. We have tried several times to get another dog and she will not have it.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    13-year-old Basset Hound/Beagle mix named Droopy

4-year-old Pomeranian named Foxie Lady

They are the fox and the hound! =)
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a black lab and she's really sweet, but I have always wanted a Borzoi. Such beautiful and elegant looking dogs! I can just see myself and one of them going for a run or something. My current dog cannot keep up with me as she is old and gets tired quickly and gets distracted. She would rather sniff everything than run. :(
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Toy poodles all the way:)
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    black pug all the way lol!!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have a Shih-tzu poodle and he has a mohawk :P