what kind of dog do you have?

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
what kind of dog do you have or want? big?, small, hyper, calm, breeds etc...
I own a happy ,bouncy ,floppy eared ,rambunctious ,and active 5 month old boxer pup:) his name is Rambo, and we love him!!! so glad we decided to get a dog finally!

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've got an Australian Cattle Dog, also known as a Blue Heeler. Kylie will be 3 yrs old in August. When the weather is decent she rides in my work truck with me as I drive around to customer's houses. She is more content curled up on the seat of my truck than she is being at home alone. A great little dog (only about 28 lbs)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Bullmastiff and Daniff (Great Dane/English Mastiff)
  • Matthewgd24
    Options
    border collie! :)
  • snomelt
    snomelt Posts: 7
    Options
    Greyhound's and Saluki's. Love, love, love them!
  • Matthewgd24
    Options
    oh and shes 3, hyper, and has a lot of nicknames...lol
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    BEAGLE!!!!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I own a dumb dog (very seriously) who is a lab-pitbull cross. He tries to eat my cats.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    Greyhound's and Saluki's. Love, love, love them!
    greyhounds are so beautiful! and great danes ...id love to have either one of those breeds!
  • madigregory
    Options
    Black Lab/Bernese Mountain dogs! 3 of them!
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    DSCN2320.jpg

Buddha! He is the funniest dog ever! He has such a personality! He is spoiled rotten and seems to think he is royalty....I swear this dog get away with murder because of how cute he is.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Siberian Huskey. She has to run daily, and will make a fuss if she doesn't. Not as much as a greyhound though.
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    jack russell.. Her name is Dory, I named her from that movie finding nemo and i think i jinxed her because she is as dumb as the fish on there.. lol!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i have a teddy bear named Ace and i :heart: all 6lbs of him!!!
  • bumbledust
    bumbledust Posts: 22
    Options
    German shepherd and yellow lab. Both are GOOD BOYS.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    A German Wirehaired Pointer who is very sweet, very hyper (even at 9 years old), and who is hell on birds and any other prey he can catch. My cat is in love with him and he puts up with anything she does to him.

A (mostly) Pit Bull puppy who is very cute and very devoted to me. She is the greediest dog I've ever met and is also one of the most persistent. My poor GWP is a saint to put up with her, but we're both pretty attached. :-)

A 5 year old orange cat who thinks she's a dog, eats out of the dog dish with the dogs, plays with the dogs, and forces my GWP to submit to her cat baths.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    my pup also loves to be a back sleeper and snores louder than my hubster...lol which is pretty loud!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I own a dumb dog (very seriously) who is a lab-pitbull cross. He tries to eat my cats.

Will you rent him out? My sister lives in a house I own and she has 30+ cats on the property. Only had 3 when she moved in six years ago. Calls them her 'colony'.
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    12 yr. old Toy Poodle and 3 yr old Cocker Spaniel-both Rescued Dogs from a non-kill shelter. I'm a SUCKER for dogs.:laugh:
  • MandaGene235
    MandaGene235 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Dane! We don't have children yet so we're *slightly* obsessed with our dog.
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I have a St. Bernard (she's almost 12), a chocolate Lab, a Lab mix pup, a German Shepherd/Great Pyrenees mix, a Maltese/Yorkie mix, a Pug, and a Chihuahua/terrier mix.

Yes, 7 dogs. I live on a small farm.