what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    2.5 year old 100 lb male rottweiler.... a totally big goofy love! :)
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I had a beautiful, well trained shepherd lab mix.
    When she died, I thought I would too. Saddest day of my life.....
  • mizpaden74
    mizpaden74 Posts: 3,725 Member
    Options
    English Bulldog!!! my boy Dave, and a German Shepherd - Gunda
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    we just got a Basset Hound pup this weekend.
    His name is Bubba.
  • nikkolec
    nikkolec Posts: 204
    Options
    This is my baby Olly. He is a Weimeraner.about 5 yrs old
    15ydm9x.jpg

<3 grey ghosts!
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pure bread golden retriever- 9 months, Roscoe
    He's adorable, every person must stop us on walks and refer to him as "beautiful" or "heaven dog"
    If only I got that type of attention.. LOL
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    border collie... and I hate him. ha. I am going to hell, I know. lol
  • niciemetts
    niciemetts Posts: 49
    Options
    i have an imaginary one..........does that count :bigsmile:
  • nikkolec
    nikkolec Posts: 204
    Options
    I have a shih-poo, he's a ninja teddy bear.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I have two goldens and a lab/golden mix. They are all wonderful animals that I adore!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    DSCN2320.jpg

Buddha! He is the funniest dog ever! He has such a personality! He is spoiled rotten and seems to think he is royalty....I swear this dog get away with murder because of how cute he is.

CUTE! I have an American Cocker Spaniel, Buff colored....LOVE that guy!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    We have the sweetest mixed bread little girl named Lucy and then we have a bounce off the wall, crazy cocker named Buddy. Love them both.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the rescues - my own is a Pointer mix who is so laid back and easy going, it's hard to believe he was scared of his own shadow at 6 months when we took him out of an abandoned house. He's 5 1/2 now - and he's on his own weight loss program... I almost loved him right to obesity, but he's in great shape now!
  • ahsweetlee
    Options
    A mini Aussie and a Scoodle (Scottish terrier poodle mix). They are complete opposites, but best friends.
  • LilMissElla
    Options
    We named our blenhiem Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Toro, after the studio ghibli film "My Neighbour Totoro". He's 5 year old boy and extremely friendly but slightly dominant. We are trying to control his territorial barking problem.

However, I highly recommend that you watch this cute video I made of him as a puppy, you won't be disappointed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwN0aiGxzUM&amp;feature=relmfu
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Boardador! Border Collie/Black Lab Mix...he just turned 2 this past April.
  • mommamorris
    mommamorris Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :smile: I have 3 dogs! 1- Great Dane named Lady, 1- Golden retriver/ yellow lab mix named gunner and 1- pittbull- terrier mix named zoey...
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a boxer/pitbull mix that I rescued! She is awesome! She is so loving and full of energy! I love her to death!
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a pit bull (or if she's mixed, she's at least mostly amstaff/apbt). She had been a stray so who knows, there could be other stuff mixed in there too. She's a little large (80 pounds), so I always wondered if she's mixed with a larger breed even though she looks pure pittie. I don't really care what she is, I love her the same.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    2 retired female greyhounds: one 4 year old retired from the Florida track last July and the latest 2 year old from Iowa this April.

There are plenty out there waiting to be loved, Adopt a greyhound! They are super sweet and gentle:)