what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I own 2 babies! A rambunctious,overly hyper Chocolate lab named Magnum who's 8 and a calm, collected, gentle beast of an English Mastiff named Moses who just turned 2....oh and he weighs 212 lbs!
  • magisy
    magisy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    English Setter, Magnum (turned 10 in May). Sweet, energetic, and LOVES to run/play!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    We have two dogs I have a little salt and Pepper Schnauzer and I also a yellow lab/ greyhound mixed mut. They are great animals we love them very much. I want a female Boxer I really like those dogs. But the two i have are plenty right now.
  • AUNique24
    AUNique24 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a 2-year-old spoiled yorkie named Mocha Skyy!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    29m82lc.jpg

Gunny is a chihuahua rat terrier mix - LOVE of my life. He is full of energy and a whole lot of love!!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Siberian Huskey named Sadie...spoiled rotten! :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    y.jpg

675779_8110.jpg

Step Son. His name is Tosco - he is Pit/American Bulldog. We rescued him :) What a lover and baby he is.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    oops, sorry, no idea why it came out that big... :embarassed:
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    3 year old puggle named Stash. No, we did not name him after the tea. We have a lot of friends whom are police officers and thought it was a wonderful joke. It was and still is. They see us and tell us to handover our Stash. Do not know how to add picture of him in his halloween costume. It is a jail outfit.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    <
    Black Lab mix
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    I have a big? dog, a golden retriever. I suppose you could say he's hyper and just upbeat in general. He's five now, he's the family dog though. When I have my own place I'd like a retriever or lab or possibly a beagle. For some reason I have a thing for beagles.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    We have 3 Boston Terrier's and a BUGG.
    BUGG stands for Boston Terrier/Pug mix.
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have an adopted mini-eskie - and she is the sweetest most caring dog I have ever had. Great and playful fun personality who truly meshes well with my busy and fast paced lifestyle.

20485057_4030.jpg
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Old English Bulldog...Hyper and stupid, but I love her :)

danni.jpg
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    ONLY THE BEST KIND EVER.
    314715_10101151291460162_955211043_n.jpg

a west highland white terrier named teddy (theodore when he's bad). he is everything i could ever ask for and more.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    2 yr old great pyrenees mix. He is a large, fluffy white dog and the calmest, gentlest creature we have ever had. Great day we rescued him.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Have had Boxers my whole life...Currently a female...Carli. She is in my pics...
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    English Bulldog Lhasa Ahsa mix. He is my Tater Tot.

2cf8688.jpg
    1ovn0h.jpg
  • cubba213
    cubba213 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sabrina Princess Lanina named by my daughter when she was 9. She is a Rat Terrier and had a stroller & wardrobe, although now Jess is 15, I am the one who dresses her
  • yonacab
    yonacab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WELL I HAVE 3 CHI'S AND A BLIND POODLE AND 2 MINIPOOS!!! THEY ARE MY KIDS