Replies

• greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    German Shorthaired Pointer - Blue
    Vizsla - Basil
  • readyforthejourney
    Options
    I have a pug named Koopa. She is the only small dog I've ever owned. NEVER AGAIN!

Aww really I love our pug...first small Dog I've had too!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    The ultimate children's dog... a golden retriever who is eleven years old.
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old German Shepherd Dog named Roxie and a 3 year old Blue Tick Coon Hound named Grumpy. I love me some GSDs...all i've ever had...until i married my husband...he likes dumb dogs apparently lol. LOVE MY DOGGIES!! Can't imagine life without a dog.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Rat Terriers that I love!

They love to do tricks and go on runs but are also happy to completely veg out and give cuddles.

Theyre pretty perfect <3
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have a super adorable American Cocker Spaniel named Hershey - he's 9 years old but is as playful as any puppy you'd ever meet. He's spoiled rotten to the bone and loves it - Literally only eats if you hand feed him!!!! He sleeps on any bed he wants lol.

:) See my pictures
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    2012-03-01183653.jpg

My precious Weimaraner, Jackson!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    We have one, our Siberian Husky, Denali (posing here as a Dire wolf...lol) He's a typical husky, high run need, strong small prey instinct, sheds a ton- but he is great with our kids and cats, very smart, and a total momma's boy. He's 11 now. :)

denali.jpg
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old, hyper Min Pin :) He is my furbaby.
  • AngieWood611
    AngieWood611 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs. We adopted Jacobi ('Cobi) in 2010 when he was just a puppy, who is now 2 years old. He is a pit bull/ american bull dog mix. Then Mesa came into our lives, who is a 1 year old pit bull/ ? mix, when she was 4 months old last year.

They are the biggest clowns i have ever met in my life. They aren't super hyper, but definitely have their spurts of energy. They love to go for walks and meet everyone they can.

I can not imagine my life without my two cuddle bugs.

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I have a black and white shiu tzu named domino. she is 8 yrs old and a sweet lovable little girl
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't have any dogs lol. My boyfriend (who I don't live with yet) just got a new pit bull... she's really super cute and sweet... kind of annoying because she follows you around everywhere and puts her head in your lap and wants to be pet all the time... but she's really sweet. I like her.

I do not like labs at all. Most of the labs that I have ever met have just been horrible dogs.

I like boxers. and old english mastiffs. I'm not really that picky about breeds though, I'd rather just go to a pound and get one. Just not a lab! lol
  • blacksheepwhitecrow
    Options
    A Border Collie mix, unknown terrier mix, Airedale terrier mix, Yorkie-poo (or something.), Great Pyr/Anatolian Shepherd mix, and soon to have an Irish Wolfhound! It's a full house! I've always preferred giant dogs (they seem more human like) but small ones always seem to find their way to me.

tumblr_lxb1rmI88c1qiiko9o1_1280.jpg
    Don' tell the others but Mortimer the Border Collie is my favorite...he's just so smart!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    English mastiff and half black lab/half boxer mix
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Am Staff / Lab cross... pics also on my profile page.

Titus.jpg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    grr tried posting a picture and it was too big.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    We have a 7 year old Bichon Frise named Missy. She's about 14lbs and was my Sweet 16 present. :heart:
    16hj4fn.jpg

We also have a 7ish year old "Lab Mix" named Charlie. We are pretty sure he is lab/pit. He is about 66lbs. We adopted him around 5 years old.
    25pmydd.jpg

My fiance wants either a husky or shepard but they're not permitted where we live, neither are pits but since Charlie's paperwork only says "Lab Mix" not "Lab Pit mix" we can get away with him.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have a mastiff mix named Chuck Norris Jr, a pit named Blaze and a min dachshund named Zeenuh.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I have a pit bull mix named Doobie. He is a wonderful friend!

5640454685_ac7fcfe678.jpg
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    We have a chocolate lab named Reese..she is the sweetest, most loving dog ever...:)