Two dogs. A Puggle and a Chihuahua-Corgi mix
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    I have a 70lb boxer named Scout :)
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have 2 bluetick/walker coonhound mixes. One is almost 10 yrs old and we call her grandma because she is very slow, her name is Daisy Mae and then the other one we adopted from a shelter last year, one of the reasons is because the shelter told us no one adopts hounds because they bark a lot and are hyper. Her name is Elliot, and we think she is 3 or 4 they didn't really know.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have 5 dogs! 1 Pitbull, 1 Labrador, 1 Lab/Mix, 1 Jack Russell/Wire Hire terrier and 1 Mutt LOL!
  • kgeldreich
    kgeldreich Posts: 73
    Options
    I have a rescue pug!

2w4ffnl.jpg

mc5f77.jpg
  • Hevans1012
    Hevans1012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We have 2 boxers, Casey & Isabella. Casey is calm & well behaved and Isabella is the crazy, wonder where her brain is! I love them both dearly and wouldn't trade them for the world!
  • Joannnutmeg
    Options
    We have a golden retriever named Nutmeg and just last Sat. we brought home little Madison who is a golden retriever/collie mix. So great to finally have 2 dogs again. Nutmeg smiles all the time now.
  • AprCam26
    AprCam26 Posts: 3
    Options
    German Shepperd, Shizshu terrier and a Jack Russell terrier...and I love all of them. My Shepperd is getting ready to have German Shiz...lol I think they might just be the ugliest dogs I have ever seen....lmao
  • kinzytg
    kinzytg Posts: 42
    Options
    i never owned a dog until my wife came along and brought with her a Shetland Sheepdog who was about 11 years old at the time. She was with us for another 8 years until last October. She was a great dog. When we get another dog, it will be a Sheltie.

We have a Shellie too, he loves MFP, he gets a lot more walks to try and herd everything he sees. We had shelties before him, I cannot imagine any other kind of dog!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Porkchop(****zhu) and Obi (Newfoundland)... The Pork thinks he runs the house! and the Obi doesnt know how to stop when hes running.. poor walls.. but I love my babys
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    2 year old golden retriever who thinks he's a person. And he's quite a beauty. :heart:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have a Yorkie/Chihuahua mix named Chloe. She’s about 4 pounds but eats as much as a 100 pound pit bull! I also have a Chihuahua named Chico.
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A cat. Name is Tigger. 19 years old. Qualifies as dog because:

1) was raised with dogs
    2) "runs" dogs - when I had a collie, a humungous lab/chow mix (110 pounds), and a lab, he would walk outside, 'talk' a bit, and they would move out of the way so he could join them on the deck. It got so all he had to do was gesture with his head. He never raised a paw to them.
    3) comes when called, follows. Doesn't heel but I've had labs do _much_ worse.
    4) is a watchdog - er, cat

I love dogs, just can't manage them in my small apartment and with my lifestyle. Plus I've promised Tig he can ease on through the rest of this life (his 50th, from what I can tell) without having to share space/attention. Once he's gone, I'll probably relocate and look for a rescue..
  • InTenn
    InTenn Posts: 99
    Options
    <=== This is a Kirby dog. He is a unique breed that consists of a single dog. His mother was a chihuahua mix and his daddy was, hopefully, a gentleman. He is seven months old.

Some say he looks like a JRT, a bit of beagle, maybe even a bit of sheltie. He used to eat sticks and twigs, so we wondered if he might be part beaver. We'll never know. Smart, sweet dog, makes us smile a lot.
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My hubby's 2 working dogs (he cowboys) are Tuffy (1/2 McNab and 1/2 Hanging Tree) and Junior (1/2 Red Heeler and 1/2 Australian Sheperd). Our ***** for our breeding program with Tuffy is Andi (Full Hanging Tree). Then I have my house, truck, performing/booth dog Claude (Pembroke Corgi).
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have three!

Gracie - Australian Cattle Dog mix (40 lbs)
    Ellie - Chocolate Lab mix (90 lbs)
    Toby - Dachsund (15 lbs)

All rescues, the last two are foster dogs I ended up adopting.
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    We have three:

Pippa - a red merle Australian Shepherd and possibly the dumbest dog in the world. One light brown eye and one light blue eye doesn't help with her looks.
    Bingo - a tri-colored Australian Shepherd/Basset Hound mix that we got from Aussie Rescue
    Fergus - black and tan Sheltie that was a stray that we adopted.
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    All my animals were rescues, I have a doberman, a lab, and a kitten. Love my fur babies :heart:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a medium-small "shelter special". He's a shiba inu-beagle mix. He's tricolored and has big brown eyes that just scream feed me. He loves cats and other dogs, but is not so cool with children. He barks maybe 3 times a year because he has a throat injury. We can only walk him on a halter because anything that puts pressure around his neck makes him cough and breath uneasily.

(soapbox)The vet thinks that the injury was brought on by overzealous use of a choke chain. I blamed myself for the injury (I started off using a choke chain to train) until she told us that the injury was several years old. Ever since I no longer feel comfortable walking any dog on a collar. Every time I hear them cough or see them dragging their owner it just makes me remember the five cases of collapsing trachea I have seen amoungst my friend's dogs. If you own a small dog or a dog with a sensitive neck like the sighthounds, do not use a collar to walk your dog. Those breeds are prone to collapsing trachea and I have been told by multiple veterinarians that it's a very bad idea. Just get a non-pull halter, you'll thank me later.(/soapbox)

If I had to pick a pure breed, I'd say I love Huskies for looks, but personality wise I'm more of a Newfie girl. I like happy, huge, trainable, but laid back breeds. Problem is, I hate drool.
  • fazee57
    fazee57 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a 9 year old West Highland Terrier named Spencer.