what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Great Dane! We don't have children yet so we're *slightly* obsessed with our dog.
    this is exactly my Hubby and I also...lol we take Rambo everwhere with us, baby and spoil him...I even massage his gums at night because he's teething...lmao...sad really...he's not allowed on the bed though...he's going to be pretty big one day!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I've got a 6 yr old blue brindle Italian Mastiff - 165 lbs
    A 2 yr old blue pitt bull - 85 lbs
    A 1 yr fawn pitt bull - 60 lbs
    A 4 year Neopolitan Mastiff - 191 lbs
    and a 7 yr old English Mastiff - 125 lbs

All mine and my babies..
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I've got a 6 yr old blue brindle Italian Mastiff
    A 2 yr old blue pitt bull
    A 1 yr fawn pitt bull
    A 4 year Neopolitan Mastiff
    and a 7 yr old English Mastiff

All mine and my babies..
    always wanted a neopolitan mastiff! I love their rolls and flaps lol
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Two Chocolate Labs (sisters)
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    We have two dogs, one is a lab/german mix and a English bull terrier
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have an (almost) 12 year old pekepoo (pekingese/poodle) and a 6 year old toy poodle. I'd love a gold retriever but Im afraid when I move out of my moms house I'd have to get rid of it to get an apartment
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is my baby Olly. He is a Weimeraner.about 5 yrs old
    15ydm9x.jpg
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old teeny tiny (less than 3lbs) toy chihuahua. She's super calm unless a non-family member is near the kids, then she sounds vicious and 10x her size.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My boy is half border collie, quarter kelpie and quarter blue heeler.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My dog named Bear who is 3 years old is an alaskan malamute/german shepherd mix :happy:

282fbdh.jpg
    4ibxns.jpg
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I have a rotty/shepard mix named lola. She is the best, most well-behaved dog in the world. But, she sheds enough for 3 of her. FML. I vacuum 2x a day. No lie.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'll e-slap anyone who has a Great Dane! /jealous :cry:
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Pure bread American Black Lab.. completely dumb dog.. with the most adorable face in the whole world.. which helps when he gets into mischief..
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    11 year old Jack Russell Terrier - he's an old grumpy man
    7-1/2 month old Rottweiler - He's a loving, snuggling, dope.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old boxer. He is a great time, he has him moments but best of all he is great with my 2 year old. She beats on him and he just takes it or he'll walk away when he has enough.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I have a Papillon who's about 6 years old. She's very bossy and pampered. Duh. She's cute and will use it to get whatever she wants. What a brat. XD
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i never owned a dog until my wife came along and brought with her a Shetland Sheepdog who was about 11 years old at the time. She was with us for another 8 years until last October. She was a great dog. When we get another dog, it will be a Sheltie.
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    Most of these are pretty big dogs... I'll represent for the smaller size. Starbuck is a three year old crazy, fun loving, spoiled pembroke welsh corgi. She's a rock star, for sure, who loves to play with her ferrets and sport tutus and dresses on long walks around the neighborhood.

And, no, she's not named after coffee. Her daddy really liked Battlestar Galactica.
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids (dogs).... Sprocket (female) pointer boxer mix.... Rachette (female) shepherd mix.... Cash (male) Welsh corgi mix... Comp (male) Great Pyrenees.... All are mutts and dumps... Sprock we got from a friend who's dog had puppies. Rachette was dumped out of a vehicle with her sister in front of my bros work and Comp was dumped in the street in front of my house and almost got hit by a car... Cash we got from a pound I had been looking for corgi for months... I love my babies!!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Sadie is a German Shepherd/Shar-Pei mix. Built like a Shar-Pei, colored like a German Shepherd. She is the best dog I've ever owned. Although recently she has taken a liking to trying to hump the male cat (appropriately named Herbie The Love Bug). So Sadie has earned the nickname Sodomite.

Sampson is a Great Pyrenees mix. He is 130lbs and thinks he can still cuddle in my lap. He is a very loyal and loving dog. He lets the kids use him as a backrest while watching TV or ride him like a horse. You can't help but call him Sweetheart.