Options

Replies

• francis_adriro
    Options
    Weighing in at 134 lbs.
    (3 lbs Lost) for week one.
  • NCHICK80
    Options
    :happy: i lost 11 pds in 3 wks .. i am soooooo surprised..
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    bump for later :wink:
  • afergason
    afergason Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 271, down almost 3lbs from last week.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    afergason
    dixiegal2484
    francis_adriro
    JWalker514
    klaflamme
    krupa
    learning2fly4
    Leela1
    leshawnturner
    lisawest
    Lrichert
    Lyndo
    mnichol
    NCHICK80
    lizagna
    oEmmao
    phetzgetfit
    romero2006da
    Shanta1983
    shelli1923
    songbyrdsweet
    tttthumper

updated list :drinker:

sorry its taken me so long to reply, had a crazy first week in college! :blushing:

AFERGASON has the honour of deciding this weeks challenge! well done to everyone who lost weight this week, lets stay motivated guys :drinker:
  • oEmmao
    Options
    week 1 - 165.6
    week 2 - 164.8

:drinker:
  • oEmmao
    Options
    how was everyones weekend? :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    how was everyones weekend? :flowerforyou:

Mine was sort of up and down....great physically, poor emotionally. :ohwell: I've been going through some emotional 'stuff' this week and it wore me down physically by Friday in conjunction with my job. I ran Friday morning, and by the evening didn't have enough in me to play two games of bowling. Saturday night I lifted (plyometrics!) and then went hiking for an hour and felt better. Today I lifted again (endurance!) and then had flag football practice for 90 minutes. I was amazed at how good I was, and I've never played before! :happy: I did squash my finger though. :cry:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello folks!!! I had a hard weekend (as far as eating goes). I was really busy and not prepared so I ended up grabbing stuff to eat as I was out. Plus finishing up TOM which made me really snacky. But i did manage to get in some workouts this weekend so I'm happy about that. I gotta take my little victories where I can. Anyway I hope everyone has a great week!!!!
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to join to! I don't know how this works but heres my info

# Name - Lisa
    # Start Weight - 160
    # Goal Weight - 135
    # Hobbies - reading, watching history/science shows
    # Interesting Fact About Yourself- I can play the drums for Rockband. On expert for most songs :)

my downfall is that I don't exercise like I used to, then at night I get discouraged and blow my calories. my husband is trying to join the army and he was doing very well for a long time until I fell off the wagon, and now he has as well. Basically, I just need a kick in the butt. :bigsmile:
  • Mdugan
    Options
    good luck, If you figure this out please let me know, gotta get back to work now
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    I BROKE MY FINGER :sad:

Apparently I hyperextended it so far yesterday that the ligament on the underside actually pulled a piece of done off my knuckle. It's still attached thankfully, but I have to buddy tape it for a month, and no football for a while (I'm taking that to mean exactly 2 weeks :tongue: ). I also have to change up my workouts because I can't do things like hang cleans now. :cry: I guess I'll take a few weeks to focus more on training for my upcoming 5Ks. *Sigh* On the bright side, my weight has gone down this week so I'm looking forward to Thursday!
  • susiesilver
    Options
    Hello I am so in for this!!!!

Susie
    Start weight - 211 (Prior to last week 215)
    # Goal Weight - for New Years Lets shoot for 160! (long term Goal 140-135)
    # Hobbies - Watching movies, working, and now WORKING OUT!
    # Interesting Fact About Yourself - I am a great singer lol

Good Luck to everyone...:happy:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options

Apparently I hyperextended it so far yesterday that the ligament on the underside actually pulled a piece of done off my knuckle. It's still attached thankfully, but I have to buddy tape it for a month, and no football for a while (I'm taking that to mean exactly 2 weeks :tongue: ). I also have to change up my workouts because I can't do things like hang cleans now. :cry: I guess I'll take a few weeks to focus more on training for my upcoming 5Ks. *Sigh* On the bright side, my weight has gone down this week so I'm looking forward to Thursday!

Oh song that just made me want to barf! Glad it is attached though, friends son almost lost a finger in a freak football accident and your description brought up gross mental pics! Hang in there, you always seem to manage to pull through! :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the game but hoping to still take part!

Start weight: 247
    current weight: 227
    goal by new years: 197
    hobbies: driving kids around :wink: doing fun stuff with my kids, reading, sewing, gaming
    interesting fact: currently learning to ride a unicycle :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Oh song that just made me want to barf! Glad it is attached though, friends son almost lost a finger in a freak football accident and your description brought up gross mental pics! Hang in there, you always seem to manage to pull through! :flowerforyou:

LOL sorry!! It actually doesn't look that bad. It wasn't the pain that alarmed me, but the swelling and numbness. :frown: But I have nice Finger Buddies straps and little finger socks to wear so the 'buddies' don't get irritated from being pressed together all the time. I think I'll look pretty bada$$ in the gym tomorrow hehehe :smokin:
  • oEmmao
    Options
    welcome to everyone who joined in this week, how is everyone's week going?

i had a nice 45 minutes swim earlier and just cooking up a nice healthy dinner now, so today is a good day

:flowerforyou:
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    been doing ok, did my workouts this week and starting to physically feel better again. went over on calories last night :mad: went to cheesecake factory with a friend, ate very small portions and skipped the bread and appetizers, but I still went over by about 130.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Hmm...lost absolutely nothing this week. In fact, I gained a lb. :tongue: I have been really strict all week LOL...all home-cooking, didn't buy any new Skinny Cow Bars, didn't do any treats at all actually. The first week I was eating 1600 cal/day regardless of how much I exercised and lost 1/2 lb. Then the second week I ate about 1800-1900 cal/day because I was cheating a little bit several nights and lost 1.4 lbs. Then this week I decreased that back to 1500-1700 and stopped with the treats and lost nothing. :laugh: I've also been running in the AM more this week. Ah, well. Just goes to show that you can do everything right and STILL get it wrong! :laugh:

Week 1: 134.2 (-.4)
    Week 2: 132.6 (-2)
    Week 3: 133.6 (-1)

Waist: 27.75 (NC)
    Abdomen: 30 (NC)
    Butt: 39 (NC)
    Inner Thigh: 23.5 (+.25)
    Quad: 21 (+.5)

Total Inches GAINED: .75

Maybe I'll chalk it up to inflammation from being so sore...LOL
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Well I didn't lose this week either. So Im holding at 154.
    Original start weight 172
    Start weight on this challenge 154
    CW 154

Hope to lose atleast a lb this week!!!!!!! Im sick on staying at 154, have been here for a month! Gotta kick it up a notch. Worked out on the elliptical for 45 min. yesterday. Gonna do the same today! Plus some weight training.