RED TEAM week 18!

Options
2»

Replies

• jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Mel, a date??? YAY!
    sorry i didn't come back with a weigh-in...i decided to skip this week. but i am slowly getting myself back on track. i exercised this week. only once, but it's one more time than i've been doing! :blushing:
    and tonight i was totally craving some cherry cheesecake cause i saw it at work all day and so i made my own slightly-healthier version! i made some sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding, and put it in a dish. then crumbled a graham cracker pie crust on it, then put some light cherry pie filling on top! it was good, too. maybe i was just craving it that bad, i don't know, but it satisfied the craving! (now i just have to prevent myself from getting seconds!!)
    school started back, so i am really going to have to work hard at getting back on track!

*oh yes, and it's TOM for me.... :explode:
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    I'll probably have to just start weighing back in on Friday. Too much other stuff goin on. Plus ended up starting my t.o.m.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm making a week 19 thread now. Happy labor day, and weigh-in day (to those of us who remember. ha)