Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bridesmaid in 60 Days

2»

Replies

• kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    thank you everyone for the suggestions. i do have the measurements i sent it and i called the company and they swear that is what they sent. they also said because each dress is "handmade" there is no way it would be done in time for the wedding. if i would like to request a "partial" refund i can call and speak to a manager ;)

i know dresses run smaller, that is why i knew i should have ordered it a little bigger, ughhhh hindsight!

i think i will try cutting out the carbs and see how that works. i actually have a certificate for 2 body wraps that i won at a fundraiser so i will try that as well.

i will keep you posted!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Dresses custom made to your measurements should not run small. They should FIT the measurements given. Especially as you say you're smaller than when you took the measurements, it should definitely not be several inches too small. Either you screwed up your measurements or they screwed up the dress and charged you hundreds of dollars for it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    They owe you a refund. If they made the dress to your measurements, it would not be too small. Don't let them push you around. At least they should pay for any alterations plus a little extra for your time.