edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Bump to start a new thread

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    SW 208.5
    LW 180.5
    CW 181.5

Yep ... gained a pound ... but after the week I've had ... it was expected.

dammit.jpg
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    I went camping this weekend, and definitely did not drink anywhere near enough water. Though there was definitely enough water... I haven't seen it rain that hard in a long time. Great camping weather :grumble:

Anyways, since I'm likely retaining like mad, I'll give myself a few days to adjust back to a normal diet and will weigh-in later in the week.
  • magglett
    Good morning all ... my company is gone now ... phew ... now I have today off to just relax. I think I might go and get myself a pedicure ... if my rumbly upset tummy will settle down. Honestly, I use to so look forward to people visiting ... I just get all stressed out now. It's funny how we change all through our lives isn't it? But it's proof that we can change if we want to. Schlieffen ... I can so relate to the water retention thing ... I hate that ... I'm pretty sure that's what my one pound gain is this week. Good luck

kithappymonday.gif
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    zilch...:grumble:
    SW-185
    LW-146
    CW-146
    GW-135
    Better luck to the rest of you!:flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    Just hoping to hear from more June Starters ... so ...

bump.jpg
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    I had 2 major succeesses this weekend. I posted in the success topic but thought I'd brag here too.

I pulled out a pair of pants from an old drawer and put them on, they were a bit big so I pulled them off and they are 12's!!! I pulled out another pair of 12"s and they fit perfect!

Another good one, I bought a bridesmaid dress a couple months ago and it's a 16. I went in to have it fitted and they have to take the whole thing in everywhere! It's sooo exciting. (Of course it's going to cost $115 and the dress was $160 after taxes but let's not even think about that yet.)

YAY!!! I'm hitting the gym again today.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 228.6
    CW: 225.8

Progress this week: - 2.8 lbs
    Total Progress: - 27.6 lbs

Hi All,

I was in the middle of typing this earlier but we had a power outage at work.

Anyway, I walked and ran my butt off at FanExpo this weekend so I had a good drop this week. I got to meet and get autographs and my picture taken with quite a number of actors and actresses I admire. Once I figure out how to post them here I will.

I got my photo taken with Linda Hamilton, Bruce Campbell, Emma Caulfied, Billy Dee Williams, James Kyson Lee, Walter Koenig, Beau Bridges, and Avery Brooks. I got autographs from a few others such as Thomas Dekker and Robert Duncan McNeill. It was a fun and exciting weekend where I spent way more money than I should have and am now completely exhausted since I drove back and forth each day (about 115 km's each way) for three days.

I hope you are all doing awesome and I will catch up more later!

Tammy
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    SW-17
    lw-164
    CW-161

WOW , I thought i hit a plateau but i lost 3 ponds this week. I guess it was the TOM and a couple bad eating days. Good Luck everyone!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    I had 2 major succeesses this weekend. I posted in the success topic but thought I'd brag here too.

I pulled out a pair of pants from an old drawer and put them on, they were a bit big so I pulled them off and they are 12's!!! I pulled out another pair of 12"s and they fit perfect!

Another good one, I bought a bridesmaid dress a couple months ago and it's a 16. I went in to have it fitted and they have to take the whole thing in everywhere! It's sooo exciting. (Of course it's going to cost $115 and the dress was $160 after taxes but let's not even think about that yet.)

YAY!!! I'm hitting the gym again today.

:drinker: Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!!
  • kandyjo
    SW-17
    lw-164
    CW-161

WOW , I thought i hit a plateau but i lost 3 ponds this week. I guess it was the TOM and a couple bad eating days. Good Luck everyone!

WOW!!! Way to go :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 228.6
    CW: 225.8

Progress this week: - 2.8 lbs
    Total Progress: - 27.6 lbs

Hi All,

I was in the middle of typing this earlier but we had a power outage at work.

Anyway, I walked and ran my butt off at FanExpo this weekend so I had a good drop this week. I got to meet and get autographs and my picture taken with quite a number of actors and actresses I admire. Once I figure out how to post them here I will.

I got my photo taken with Linda Hamilton, Bruce Campbell, Emma Caulfied, Billy Dee Williams, James Kyson Lee, Walter Koenig, Beau Bridges, and Avery Brooks. I got autographs from a few others such as Thomas Dekker and Robert Duncan McNeill. It was a fun and exciting weekend where I spent way more money than I should have and am now completely exhausted since I drove back and forth each day (about 115 km's each way) for three days.

I hope you are all doing awesome and I will catch up more later!

Tammy

How fun!!!! Congrats on the great loss also :drinker:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Yeah to the great success's this week!!!!! Mags 1lb is actaully really good with all the stress & company...my company will be here on Wed....
    Just wanted to say good job to everyone and I'll weigh on Wed.
  • ilike2moveit
    Ladies, I've been struggling to stay within my calories but I had a really great compliment the other day. I was at the beach in a two piece bikini playing with my son (trying not to worry about how I look in the swimsuit) and a friend saw the backside of me and thought I was my 18-year-old daughter! To me it was a great compliment and good motivation to win this battle over food. It made my day.
  • Bump for a new day!

I peaked at the scale today, and I'm back to where I was before leaving for the camping trip. :happy: I'll officially weigh-in tomorrow though.

I had a rough time running this morning. I got about 7-8 minutes in and it started to feel like someone was stepping on my sternum and my ears were hurting. I took my HRM chest strap off thinking maybe it was pushing too hard, but it still hurt. So I just took it easy and walked back home. I'm going to try again this evening though. I have a 3k race coming up on Saturday and I want to rock it!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Ladies, I've been struggling to stay within my calories but I had a really great compliment the other day. I was at the beach in a two piece bikini playing with my son (trying not to worry about how I look in the swimsuit) and a friend saw the backside of me and thought I was my 18-year-old daughter! To me it was a great compliment and good motivation to win this battle over food. It made my day.

THAT'S AWESOME! :flowerforyou:
  • I GAINED .25 - not much but I was expecting a big loss this week! I thought it would be closer to 3 lbs lost - total suprise to me!!
  • magglett
    Honestly ... again ... with one of those days!!!

frustrated-732126.jpg
  • ilike2moveit
    Thank you.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Honestly ... again ... with one of those days!!!

frustrated-732126.jpg

Sorry your having a rough day! No matter what time zone your in it's already half over:wink:
  • magglett
    Hi again everyone ... as you know, today was pretty much a ca ca kind of day ... and then tonight I got the text message from my BFF "Ya Wanna Walk?". Yeah right!! As if!!! After the day I had? Well I sucked it up and slapped on the runners and went with her ... and of course ... I feel a hundred times better now. Aren't BFFs the bestest?
    BestFriendsForever-web.gif
This discussion has been closed.