JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - August 31

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Well it has been a hard week. Due to an injury I have been told to not work out until it is better, and I am to limit other activities as much as possible. I know it is only another week or so, but this is hard. I am afraid of slipping into old habits.

LW:168.2
    TW:167.5 (its only -0.7 but I will take what I can get under the circumstances)
    GW:135

I am thinking I better re-evaluate some goals I have. I was hoping to be 135 by New Years, the weight is coming off slower than I had hoped. I do know in the long run that is better so I am not complaining. I hesitate to change things too soon, I want to push myself to see what I can do.
  • LW: 196
    CW: 195.5

Had a bad weekend. I was down to 193 on Thursday of last week but now just 1/2 a stupid pound.

Question: Last week was actually my TOM and i lost 3 lbs in less than one week, then put it all back on over the weekend. Is it possible that my birth control pill (levora) is making it harder for me to lose the weight? Last week I was taking the placebo pills and the weight just seemed to fall off even though I wasn't eating that great. I don't know just a thought. I only have my TOM once every 2-3 months so who knows. (I'm probably just looking for excuses for my bad weekend :ohwell: )

Good work everyone! Keep it up!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Well I don't know why... last Wednesday the scale was down to 162, but ever since, it's bounced between 164 and 165.5. This morning was 164, so I changed my ticker to reflect this unfortunate news. I'm bloated so this might be part of the reason.

Oh well

SW 172
    LW 162
    CW 164
    GW 135

The really good news is that in the last 24 hours, I've received two complements from coworkers on how much weight I've lost! It's starting to be noticed! :love:
  • Alright, well the last two days were supposed to be to let my body re-adjust to normal healthy food after camping. Monday I didn't drink enough water, and yesterday evening I went out for supper and ate a little too much. So I haven't lost anymore than when I left to go camping, but it's much better than a gain!!

SW: 182.4
    LW: 162.0
    CW: 160.2 (-1.8)

I'm SO close to 160 which is my healthy BMI range (though technically to be in at 24.9 its 159.3). When I get there (hopefully this week) I think I'll book a manicure or something special for myself!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    :grumble: Nothing, a big fat nothing this week. Their is really no reason for it, I think my body hates me...or the scale. I'm hoping it's just holding on to the weight for an extra week and next week will be fabulous if I keep up my workouts.....However my in-laws arrive today and it's a long weekend....

SW 176.5
    LW 160.2
    CW 160.2
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Good Morning ladies!
    Lw 242.0
    CW 240.8

I wanted to be 240 or less by labor day weekend, I may make it yet. I am happy with this tho.
    Hang in there everyone! This is a great group.
    Have a great labor day weekend!!
    kat
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    I'm not having the best day I thought it was tuesday all day and now that I know it's Wednesday, I'm swamped with my wednesday work. :noway:

Well I forgot to weigh in this morning, so I'll have to weigh in tomorrow.

Have a great day!!
  • Hello everyone!

I've made my move to school and have not been able to locate a scale as of yet. I didn't bring mine with me. So weigh in for me might be not be happening for a while. I will let you know how my search goes.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Hey guys! My scale was being all stupid today so I'm not counting my weight. It is an old digital, and I think it's losing it's touch. I have been sensing it for awhile, but now I think it's for real. I weighed this morning and I always re-weigh because I know how it (the scale) is, and it was all over the place several times. Left it alone, tried again tonight and it said the same weight as this morning, which is impossible because I had just eaten dinner. UGHHHHHHH I'll try again tomorrow!

Congrats on all of your successes....and we seem to be lagging on the weighing-in....where are all the June Starters?? Go find them and drop them a line :)

Have a great night/day everyone and see you tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    I haven't been on here in weeks because the hubby and I are trying to conceive :love: Last time I was here I was 125.5 and this week I am 124.5. I take a pregnancy test in the morning. Wish me luck! :wink:

SW: 134.5
    CW: 124.5
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    BTW, what ever happened to Sandi? I loved her!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Hi didn't post last week and i'm late again this week. :blushing: This is my weight yesterday.

SW - 180
    LW - 166
    CW - 163

Lost 3lbs and the inches keep falling off. Best of all though my BMI is below 30 and I am no longer obese.
    Although just started my TOM today and have been so hungry so prob won't lose next week.:grumble:

Well done to all you losers and maintainers out there. :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Ugh, This week has been so mentally draining. I completely forgot to weigh in again. I'll check it later today if I get a spare moment to think straight.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Hi again everyone ... as you know, today was pretty much a ca ca kind of day ... and then tonight I got the text message from my BFF "Ya Wanna Walk?". Yeah right!! As if!!! After the day I had? Well I sucked it up and slapped on the runners and went with her ... and of course ... I feel a hundred times better now. Aren't BFFs the bestest?
    BestFriendsForever-web.gif

AWESOME!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Hello everyone!

I've made my move to school and have not been able to locate a scale as of yet. I didn't bring mine with me. So weigh in for me might be not be happening for a while. I will let you know how my search goes.

I hope you are getting settlled in!! (: You'll do awesome!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    :happy:
    Hey guys! My scale was being all stupid today so I'm not counting my weight. It is an old digital, and I think it's losing it's touch. I have been sensing it for awhile, but now I think it's for real. I weighed this morning and I always re-weigh because I know how it (the scale) is, and it was all over the place several times. Left it alone, tried again tonight and it said the same weight as this morning, which is impossible because I had just eaten dinner. UGHHHHHHH I'll try again tomorrow!

Congrats on all of your successes....and we seem to be lagging on the weighing-in....where are all the June Starters?? Go find them and drop them a line :)

Have a great night/day everyone and see you tomorrow! :flowerforyou:

I know...I have been going to the June Starters who haven't posted in a while and dropping them a comment on their profile letting them know they are missed....

Good luck with your scale :happy:
  • kandyjo
    I haven't been on here in weeks because the hubby and I are trying to conceive :love: Last time I was here I was 125.5 and this week I am 124.5. I take a pregnancy test in the morning. Wish me luck! :wink:

SW: 134.5
    CW: 124.5

Oh, YAY!!!! :smile: Good luck with the baby adventure!!! :heart:
  • kandyjo
    I'm not having the best day I thought it was tuesday all day and now that I know it's Wednesday, I'm swamped with my wednesday work. :noway:

Well I forgot to weigh in this morning, so I'll have to weigh in tomorrow.

Have a great day!!

I hope your day is much better:flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Ok,ladies....
    Well, guess what!! No change... I'm still 217 :ohwell:
    Here's to doing better next week :drinker:
  • busymom74
    Thanks Kandyjo, My day was fine once I finished everything. :laugh: It's just a pain when you can't figure out what day it is anymore.

I'm feeling lazy and slow-pokey this week. I think I bit off more than I can chew. I've got a bachlorette party this weekend and the maid of honor is being a huge maidzilla. The bride is so laid back but the maid of honor is wigging out about stupid stuff and it's stressing me out. lol She wants help but I'm not doing anything good enough for her. :noway:

I just need to let it go.

I need to go to the gym! You'd think fitting into my smaller jeans would be motivation but I think it worked backwards for me. I feel like I can take a break since I did so well so soon. I can't take a break!! I won't ever get off my break!! :grumble: :huh:

Have a great day everyone!!!
This discussion has been closed.