Pop-Tarts, Diet Coke, and Ice Cream!!

Replies

• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    I want to pop someone's tart, too! Wait...oops! Wrong thread. :blushing: :devil:

Me! Pick me!!! :love:
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    mmmmmmmm love pop tarts. Special K pastry krisp taste exactly like a poptart. 100 calories in a 2 pack.
    (just sharing - it's my new thing... so yummy)
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Any less than the whole half gallon of ice cream and you fail.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    How dare you take all that down LMAO
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    How dare you take all that down LMAO

SAID NO GUY....EVER!!!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Mmmmmmmm- I am going to have pop-tarts for breakfast, with a side of ice cream and wash it all down with a diet coke!!

Stop hating on people who lose weight and eat things in moderation. If you want cake- then eat cake! :)

You're my new best friend!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Moderation. I love it and it works.

Enjoy your 9th salad-no-dressing, future quitters.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Pop-tarts are only good if they have frosting and you break off the edges!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    And with milk!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member

Could not agree more!

Even more than the pop tart, though, I would like to have a banana/nutella crepe served up all warm and ooey-gooey. Preferably in Paris. *le sigh*
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    DIET coke? Ugggh......no way.

FULL BORE, SUGARTASTIC, BIG GULPISH, HOLD THE ICE, REGULAR, CLASSIC COKE, baby.........

Now we're talkin'

:smokin: :glasses: :smokin: :glasses: :smokin: :glasses: :smokin:
  • Pollywog39
    Now this is right up my alley. I'm sure if most people looked at my diet on a regular basis they'd say, "there's no way this fool is losing weight. cupcakes? swiss cake rolls? fast food?"

OH
    MY
    GAWD..........

DO NOT let the Carb Police know of this..................

you'll never hear the end of it!!!!

Diet-police.jpg
  • Pollywog39

AND if you toast them and put lots of melty BUTTER on them.............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Favorite flavor? Blueberry, with that tasty, totally fake, sprinkly frosting on them!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Damnit...now I really want pop tarts, diet coke, AND ice cream!
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    I'm sorry...where's the bacon?

Haha and what about the Sammiches?!
  • This is a cruel thread........ dang it all, I want some french fries now!! Thanks a lot! (note the sarcasm):laugh:
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Ok, so tell me then, will 10 sweet tarts one day (50 cals), and 4 whoopers the next (100 cals) and a skinny cow (130 calories) make you gain weight even if you are under your calories, do zumba three times a week and lift 3 times a week? I am honestly curious because someone here just told me to cut out ALL goodies except once a week. I always thought that a small treat in moderation was fine and that's what I think you are saying?
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Pop-Tarts are foul. I remember watching this shock video. Two Girls, One PopTart. It was horrible. I would link to it but i'd be banned for life.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 729 Member
    Ok, so tell me then, will 10 sweet tarts one day (50 cals), and 4 whoopers the next (100 cals) and a skinny cow (130 calories) make you gain weight even if you are under your calories, do zumba three times a week and lift 3 times a week? I am honestly curious because someone here just told me to cut out ALL goodies except once a week. I always thought that a small treat in moderation was fine and that's what I think you are saying?

In all honesty (and for some people with certain medical conditions this may not work due to food in-tolerences) but if you are maintaining a calorie deficit, then you should lose weight, no matter what those calories are made up of. Exercising and lifting weights helps in body re- composition, so as to help you burn fat, and maintain (or build) muscle mass. It also has other good health effects i.e. making your heart and bones stronger, helping blood flow and circulation,giving you better lung capacity and oxygen flow throughout the body etc.

So if you are within your cals and want to eat ice cream, candy, cookies, etc- then go for it. People who tell you that you need to cut out sweets completely either A. Have issues with eating things in moderation and will binge if they eat one sweet thing, or B. Have been told falsely that the sweets are whats causing them to not lose weight, and not the hundreds of other reasons that it could be (perhaps the are over estimating there calorie burn and underestimating the calories that they are eating...etc)

Do what works for you- and what makes you happy.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Mmmmmmmm- I am going to have pop-tarts for breakfast, with a side of ice cream and wash it all down with a diet coke!!

Can't wait for the instantaneous attack of Fat and Diabetes that will come, not to mention that I will probably die tomorrow- even though It all fits into my calories for the day!!

x-all-the-things-meme-generator-eat-all-the-things-20a456.jpg

Stop hating on people who lose weight and eat things in moderation. If you want cake- then eat cake! :)

Uh huh!!!

Me too!