What is your favorite movie line???

Options

Replies

• WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have too many!

Life's a garden, dig it - Joe Dirt (Ton's of funny lines love that movie)

Watch out the yellow one's don't stop - Elf

Pretty much anything from Tommy Boy, A Christmas Story, and Wayne's World

Wow I think I should get out more - or expand my movie base! Lol :laugh:
  • MosierTim
    MosierTim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Any Quote from a Mel Brooks Movie. Clazing Saddles, Spaceballs, Men in "Tight" Tights, wow there are so many. I espacially like Tommy Boy - You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bulls *kitten*, but Id rather take the butchers word for it. .... Stick your head up a bulls *kitten* ...Wait its got to be your bull.

Airplane - Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
    Elaine ****inson: A hospital? What is it?
    Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now

did I hear a 'niner in there???

Fat guy in a little coat....

Richard, who is your favorite little rascal? Alf Alfa or is it SPANKY???
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mary: I want a guy who can play 36 holes of golf, and still have enough evergy to take Warren and me to a baseball game, and eat sausages, and beer, not lite beer, but beer. That's my ad, print it up.

Brenda: "Fatty who likes golf and beer." Gee, Mary, Where are you gonna find a gem like that?

There's Something About Mary
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Conan - what is best in life?
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

- Conan the Barbarian.

I ain't got time to bleed - Predator (often muttered when my time of the month arrives at an inconvenient time).

When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES! Ghostbusters
  • MosierTim
    Options
    From the Princess Bride:

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe
    Prince Humperdinck: First things first, to the death.

Westley: No. To the pain.

Prince Humperdinck: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.

Westley: I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon.

Prince Humperdinck: That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.

Westley: It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.

Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.

Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.

Westley: WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Prince Humperdinck: I think you're bluffing.

Westley: It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all.

[slowly rises and points sword directly at the prince]

Westley: DROP... YOUR... SWORD!

Prince Humperdinck: [Humperdinck's mouth hangs open, drops sword to floor]
  • MosierTim
    Options
    From Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

[Holding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch]
    King Arthur: How does it... um... how does it work?
    Sir Lancelot: I know not, my liege.
    King Arthur: Consult the Book of Armaments.
    Brother Maynard: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one.
    Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
    Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
    Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
    Brother Maynard: Amen.
    All: Amen.
    King Arthur: Right. One... two... five.
    Galahad: Three, sir.
    King Arthur: Three.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Bad Zoot!

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
  • Eddie274
    Eddie274 Posts: 156
    Options
    I also like the Dirty Dancing quote about putting baby in the corner, but also

"In a Universe of ambiguity, something this certain happens only once and never again, no matter how many lifetimes you live" from The Bridges of Madison County

Thinking of that one it may not have made the movie, but it was definately in the book!!
  • dmzazueta
    dmzazueta Posts: 36
    Options
    3 wishes I grant you, 3 wishes are small. Wish the 4th and you'll lose them all. - Leprechaun King (Darby O'Gill & the Little People)

Don't Go that way! Never, go that way. Had she gone that way it would have lead her straight to the Castle. -Worm (Labyrinth)
  • violetismysoul
    Options
    "To die would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan ❤
  • jsmcintyre
    jsmcintyre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    "Failure is not an option!" Apollo 13
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    "I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like 3 pieces of licorice."

"Okay, so you're probably going, "Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?" But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl. "

"Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex."

-Clueless

(I could continue to quote the whole movie but I only have 43 minutes left of my work day...)
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it!
    Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut? ~ The Princess Bride

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." ~ Jaws

"It's good to be the king!" ~ History of the World Part 1

"I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight" ~ Devil Wears Prada

"Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!" ~ Lord of the Rings

"This is Sparta!" ~ 300

I have so many more, but I'll stop there :)
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite movies ever is Romy and Michelle's high school reunion.... here is some of my favorite parts:

Romy: Swear to God, sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.
    Michele: Do you want to try to have sex sometime just to see if we are?
    Romy: What? Yeah, right, Michelle. Just the idea of having sex with another woman creeps me out. But if we're not married by the time we're 30, ask me again.
    Michele: Okay.

Michele: Oh my God, you did it!
    Romy: Yeah, I did.
    Michele: What did you have to do?
    Romy: I had to give everyone in the service department hand jobs.
    Michele: Well, while you were doing that, I made us a tape of all the nostalgic songs from high school to get us in the mood.
    Romy: Michele?
    Michele: What?
    Romy: Do you really think I would do that? For a car? Just get in.
    Michele: O.K.

Romy: Hey, um, great suit. Is that an Armani?
    Suit Salesman: Yes. Yes, it is.
    Romy: I thought so. So, what do you do?
    Suit Salesman: I'm a suit salesman.
    Romy: Would you excuse me? I cut my foot before and my shoe is filling up with blood.

Michele: Remember the prom? You got so thin by then.
    Romy: Oh, I know. I was so lucky getting mono. That was like the best diet ever
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    "Good guys screw you, Bad guys screw you, and the rest of them, don't know how to screw you" Samantha Jones,(Kim Catrall) Sex and the City

"Because in the end we all know what we've done" Nelson (Kieffer Sutherland) Flatliners
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    We can handle this like gentleman or we can get into some Gangster ****....The Mack
  • archgrrrl
    archgrrrl Posts: 62
    Options
    3 wishes I grant you, 3 wishes are small. Wish the 4th and you'll lose them all. - Leprechaun King (Darby O'Gill & the Little People)

Don't Go that way! Never, go that way. Had she gone that way it would have lead her straight to the Castle. -Worm (Labyrinth)

Darby O'Gill! One of my childhood favorites!
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ”The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.” (Qui-Gon Jinn to Jar-Jar Binks) Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yo, she-b!tch.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    "Well that's just like... your opinion, man" - The Dude
    "Mark it fcking zero!" - Walter
    "This is what happens when you fck a stranger in the *kitten*!!!!" - Walter

Basically anything from The Big Lebowski.

Ha! Yes!

"the Dude abides, man . . ."
    "You're out of your fcking element Donnie!"

Over the line, SMOKEY!!!
    Walter, you can't flash your piece out on the lanes!!!