STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Two from Top Gun:

"I feel the need....the need....for speed!"

".....take me to bed or lose me forever!"
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Ok, WOW, My shawshank quote doesn't look original so here are some of my other faves:

Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.
    Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it.
    Pippin: What? Gandalf?... See what?
    Gandalf: White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    Pippin: [smiling] Well, that isn't so bad.
    Gandalf: [softly] No... No it isn't. - LOTR

or - Gollum: What's taters, precious?

and

Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens, Flint Lockwood? This contact lens represents you, as my eye represents my eye. And I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU! - Cloudy w/ a chance of Meatballs

and

Stanley Goodspeed: "I'd take pleasure in guttin' you, boy. I'll take pleasure in guttin' you... BOY." - The Rock
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    "Pigpen if I want advice on a good Planet of the Apes film or maybe how to clean the resin out of my bong I'll ask you. But I'm not going to take romantic advice from somebody who can't spell romantic or advice......or bong." Out Cold
    Oh so true...
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Texas Ranger's combacks:
    Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-*kitten* on your *kitten*!, Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!, Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew! - Taledega Nights

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. - The Hol Grail

The almighty quote holder - Office Space:
    I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven
    Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays
    I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
    Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately. I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
    *** ok, pretty much the whole movie. ;0)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    These are from my all time favorite movie, Hot Rod. lol

Dave: You know, pools are perfect for holding water...

Denise: I'm sorry, Rod. What were you going to ask me?
    Rod Kimble: Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco.
    Denise: Is that what you were really going to ask me?
    Rod Kimble: Of course.
    Denise: Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco.
    Rod Kimble: Wow, that's pretty racist but correct. I'll see you later.

Rico: I'm kinda grumpy today, dude. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I was having those dreams again. Ya know, how it's just me in a castle and I gotta fight, like, a thousand wizards and the only way to beat them is to punch them as hard as I can in their faces. Then, when I'm done, all their little wizard wives came out and wanted me to have sex with them - which is kinda weird.

I can keep going, but I won't. Just watch it if you've never seen it. It's freaking hilarious!

Haha, me & my friend quoted a whole scene from Hot Rod on my status a while back
    598524_10151798375180298_1041114559_n.jpg
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    "You sho is ugly!" - Color Purple

Anything from:

- Shrek (the first one)
    “Don’t you hate when you trying to get somebody to leave you alone and they won’t leave, then you got that big awkward silence you know …… cant I stay with you? …. Can I stay with you Please?” – Donkey

- The Fifth Element
    "Corban, Corban my man"
    "bzzzzd"

- Rush Hour (the first one)

- Ace Ventura Pet Detective
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's so fluffy!! - It's so fluffy, I wanna die! Despicable Me
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    "You is Smart, You is Kind, You is important" The Help

One of my favorites as well!
  • frodolives19
    Options
    "I will not say 'do not weep,' for not all tears are an evil." -The Return of the King
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    These are from my all time favorite movie, Hot Rod. lol

Dave: You know, pools are perfect for holding water...

Denise: I'm sorry, Rod. What were you going to ask me?
    Rod Kimble: Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco.
    Denise: Is that what you were really going to ask me?
    Rod Kimble: Of course.
    Denise: Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco.
    Rod Kimble: Wow, that's pretty racist but correct. I'll see you later.

Rico: I'm kinda grumpy today, dude. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I was having those dreams again. Ya know, how it's just me in a castle and I gotta fight, like, a thousand wizards and the only way to beat them is to punch them as hard as I can in their faces. Then, when I'm done, all their little wizard wives came out and wanted me to have sex with them - which is kinda weird.

I can keep going, but I won't. Just watch it if you've never seen it. It's freaking hilarious!

Haha, me & my friend quoted a whole scene from Hot Rod on my status a while back
    598524_10151798375180298_1041114559_n.jpg

LOL That is awesome!
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    "Attention unidentified flying aircraft, you are following one of our F-16 in international airspace..do you wish to engage?"

**The planes fly away**

"I didnt think so"....

(Iron Eagle)
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    "Toto, I've got a feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore." Wizard of Oz

"Show me the money" Jerry Mcguire

"I'll have what she's having" When Harry met Sally (this scene cracked me up!)
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

No...

Why am I the only one who has that dream?

from Real Genius
  • TammyLHaley
    TammyLHaley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar.(Scarlett) GONE WITH THE WIND!!!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Mine is a speech from American President:

My name is Andrew Shepherd, and I AM the President."

I literally cheer every time I see this part. Love that movie.
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    "No matter what you do, at the end of the day, life is too short."
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    " I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now."

" What on earth do you think the baby will be doing? " Helen
    "Well, I am sure I don't know, darling. Luck favors the prepared. " Edna

and of course....

"NO CAPES"

Edna Mode, The Incredibles
  • TammyLHaley
    TammyLHaley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    #1 Desperate? You could stand there naked with a mattress strapped to your back and still look like a vestal virgin.
    #2 Throwing a party it's like... it's like an invitation for abuse. It's like the last desperate act of someone who hasn't had a lasting relationship since Junior High.
    #3 Did you know that cigarettes are a shield against meaningful interaction with people?
    #4 I don't think you're a slut. A skanky little ho maybe, but never a slut. (200 Cigarettes) verry funny movie!! :)