What is your favorite movie line???

Options

Replies

• Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Are you crying?? There's no crying in baseball!!! Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming *kitten* be a father-- Keanu Reeves character in "Parenthood"

That'll do donkey, that'll do--Shrek (reminds me of when my kids were babies)
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Call me some time when you don't have any class. - Back to School
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    "if your a bird im a bird"
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" - The Usual Suspects

^This is one of mine too! Also....

"I don't dig on swine" and "Call in the Wolf" both from Pulp Fiction.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    "Houston, We have a problem!" Apollo 13

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Forrest Gump
  • cmphelan77
    cmphelan77 Posts: 23
    Options
    Any Quote from a Mel Brooks Movie. Clazing Saddles, Spaceballs, Men in "Tight" Tights, wow there are so many. I espacially like Tommy Boy - You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bulls *kitten*, but Id rather take the butchers word for it. .... Stick your head up a bulls *kitten* ...Wait its got to be your bull.

Airplane - Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
    Elaine ****inson: A hospital? What is it?
    Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    only a few of many

Finding Nemo:
    "Just Keep Swimming"
    "We did it! We did it! oh yeah yeah yea, No eating here tonight! not eating here to night! no no no eating here to night! You on a diet ..."
    "Fish are friends not food"

Lion King:
    "danger? ha I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger HA HA HA HA!"

and last but not least ....................

"what country you from? ... What aint no country i ever heard of. They speak english in what? ...English MF do you speak it!? Say "What" agian! Say what again! I dare You! I double dare you!" - Pulp Fiction (LOL sorry i HAD to put that one :laugh: )
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    "What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!" - Kilgore - Apocalypse Now

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know." - Duke - Fear and Loathing

"You'd better flush out your head, new guy. This isn't about freedom; this is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is "poontang". " - Animal Mother - FMJ
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Red: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    "I don't feel the need to explain my art to you, Warren." - Empire Records

"You'll be judged by a higher power for your sins."
    "Tom Cruise?" - Easy A

"It's not a purse. It's a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." - The Hangover

I love this hangover quote!!!! lol...

Also...

"Did Caesar Live here?" - the hangover
  • karen6266
    karen6266 Posts: 2
    Options
    I want the fairy tale! - Julia Roberts - Pretty Woman
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    "Tell me, am I lying" Christopher Walken - True Romance.

"Manni!!" Lola - Run Lola Run

ANYTHING from Forrest or Shawshank, two of the greatest movies ever!

Russ
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    BeautifullyHuman123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "Gooses...Geeses...I want a Golden Goose to lay golden eggs for Easter..."

"....and if I don't get the things that I ask for...I'mmmmmmm going to screeeEEEAMMMMM!"

-Varoonca from Willie Wonka Chocolate Factor
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    "I don't feel the need to explain my art to you, Warren." - Empire Records

"You'll be judged by a higher power for your sins."
    "Tom Cruise?" - Easy A

"It's not a purse. It's a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." - The Hangover

I love this hangover quote!!!! lol...

Also...

"Did Caesar Live here?" - the hangover

The Hangover has so many good ones!

"Is this hotel pager friendly?"
  • DragonSIN
    DragonSIN Posts: 2
    Options
    Anything from Army of Darkness. That is nothing but a giant string of one liners for Bruce Campbell.
    "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!"
    "Are all men fron the future loud mouth braggarts?" "Just me baby, just me"
    "Hail to the king, baby. "

I second anything from holy grail.

"If you don't stand for something, then you'll fall for anything." - Sucker Punch
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    "It's all part of the experience, Russ" - Christmas Vacation (I use this everyday at some point..)

Basically anything from Christmas Vacation, Weekend at Bernies, Liar Liar, Tommy Boy, Spaceballs, ... Now I'm going to end up giving you my entire movie collection, so I'll quit while I'm ahead. :P
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    You're killing me Smalls - The Sandlot

I say this to my high-intensity son like, 12 times per day.

Mine is pretty much ANYTHING from Super Troopers. Anything.

Yes!!! Super Troopers rules!

"Car RamRod!"
    "Our balls are this close to the bandsaw!"

"You usually pay double for that kind of action Cotton." Dodgeball

"Not you fat Jesus, slide it on back" The Hangover

"It's an unlicensed boxing match, Tommy. Not at tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other." Snatch

" I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bare." Tombstone
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Get busy living or get busy dying....Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption

great quote, I love it, but actually said by Andy (played by Tim Robbins)
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    "It's all part of the experience, Russ" - Christmas Vacation (I use this everyday at some point..)

Basically anything from Christmas Vacation, Weekend at Bernies, Liar Liar, Tommy Boy, Spaceballs, ... Now I'm going to end up giving you my entire movie collection, so I'll quit while I'm ahead. :P

"Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year." Christmas vacation.